• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Stolen Rig

Lil ugly

This is a past build of mine that was stolen from its current owner last night. It was on a trailer and in a locked storage area.

Has a 60 rear with tube truss and garage made spring brackets. Fox shocks. , 79 Ford 60 front no truss, three link, Fox Coilovers and bumpstops. 73 4 bolt main 350 with aftermarket heads and intake, Holley Carb. SM465 tranny with 203/205 doubler with ratchet handles for shifters. Old school style 6 point cage.

While I doubt it will be recovered, maybe it can end up being worthless to the sorry ****er that stole it.

Attachments

• PIC_0787.JPG
    PIC_0787.JPG
    476.2 KB · Views: 256
  • PIC_0784.JPG
    PIC_0784.JPG
    338.6 KB · Views: 248
This is a past build of mine that was stolen from its current owner last night. It was on a trailer and in a locked storage area.

Has a 60 rear with tube truss and garage made spring brackets. Fox shocks. , 79 Ford 60 front no truss, three link, Fox Coilovers and bumpstops. 73 4 bolt main 350 with aftermarket heads and intake, Holley Carb. SM465 tranny with 203/205 doubler with ratchet handles for shifters. Old school style 6 point cage.

While I doubt it will be recovered, maybe it can end up being worthless to the sorry ****er that stole it.

I live in Southern Indiana, will pass pics around to some wheeling buddies.

I was informed by the owner this morning that this rig and trailer were recovered by the police. He has not seen the vehicle yet but was told by the detective and tow truck driver that the trailer looked to be untouched and the jeep was missing the top and the ignition switch had been jacked up. I will post more details once I get them. Otherwise thank you to everyone that paid attention and spread the word. Judging by how quickly it was recovered I would guess someone was able to provide a tip or two.

I was informed by the owner this morning that this rig and trailer were recovered by the police. He has not seen the vehicle yet but was told by the detective and tow truck driver that the trailer looked to be untouched and the jeep was missing the top and the ignition switch had been jacked up. I will post more details once I get them. Otherwise thank you to everyone that paid attention and spread the word. Judging by how quickly it was recovered I would guess someone was able to provide a tip or two.
That's great news to read!

A little more information on this. The thief was in the process of removing the roll cage from the rig. Not sure why but he had it unbolted and had cut one of the pillar pads off. Otherwise the rig is intact. Since the police found the stolen vehicle at his home they had probable cause to search the residence and found a bunch of meth on site. So the guy should be going away for awhile in theory.

A little more information on this. The thief was in the process of removing the roll cage from the rig. Not sure why but he had it unbolted and had cut one of the pillar pads off. Otherwise the rig is intact. Since the police found the stolen vehicle at his home they had probable cause to search the residence and found a bunch of meth on site. So the guy should be going away for awhile in theory.
Reckon the meth heads are jumping up from stealing copper to stealing roll cages.

Knowing how it's been going here the past few years in Indiana, he is probably already out, and cooking again

Would not surprise me, seems to be the case with every where. Only way you are looking at jail time anymore is if you have money to pay the system.

Latest posts