• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Stoney Lonesome is Free Monday

muddinmetal

Guntersville, AL
Riding has done gone big time y'all. Pepsi is sponsoring STL on Labor Day and admittance is FREE... I'll be there in the Lexus... surrounded my gayzrs I'm sure, but free is free :****:

muddinmetal said:
Riding has done gone big time y'all. Pepsi is sponsoring STL on Labor Day and admittance is FREE... I'll be there in the Lexus... surrounded my gayzrs I'm sure, but free is free :****:

I may get my back up lady to work....I'd like to go and ride

I'm in. I'll lead you around or follow. I've got a few trails I'd like to give a go.

lowbudgetjunk said:
I may get my back up lady to work....I'd like to go and ride

I'm in. I'll lead you around or follow. I've got a few trails I'd like to give a go.

I'll have to be careful in the ol Tyrannosaurus Lex, but if I can get lined up straight on something we got a shot! If nothing else it'll be an amazing opportunity to see the park

I been leaning towards motorhousin up there sometime this weekend. And tooling around. But I'm going to high school fooseball tonight and watching college fooseball tomorrow, so maybe Sunday morning...

muddinmetal said:
You better have your game face on!! If I drive three hours You can expect a damn good leg wrestling tournament. Although I feel this may be a hoax.. No excuses Tyler. It's on! :woot:

LandSpeeder said:
I been leaning towards motorhousin up there sometime this weekend. And tooling around. But I'm going to high school fooseball tonight and watching college fooseball tomorrow, so maybe Sunday morning...
Well Eric did u make it there?? Prob gonna head out super early in the Mornin. About to break the News to the old lady. She just loves my hobbies.

kushKrawlin said:
Well Eric did u make it there?? Prob gonna head out super early in the Mornin. About to break the News to the old lady. She just loves my hobbies.

No.
Prolly not motor-housin up there, just driving up in the DD. Was thinking I'd go this afternoon. Maybe tomorrow morning though. Maybe not at all. Hell I don't know.

kushKrawlin said:
You better have your game face on!! If I drive three hours You can expect a damn good leg wrestling tournament. Although I feel this may be a hoax.. No excuses Tyler. It's on! :woot:

I'll be there, got a buddy bringing at least one capable rig, but I don't mind being the odd man out, I just wanta get back in the woods!

852ff5c83bc11a7df44d057b4edfa659.jpg

Be there around 9am

Kel Lawrence

LandSpeeder said:
I've been up there TWICE trying to find ya'll... one time rode all day. trust me, you're not easy to find. It's a HUGE park.

:dunno: I'll try and get a walkie from Tyler. I think there is at least one tree down we are going to chop up too. Won't take ten minutes, but on one of my favorite access trails.

GREAT DAY! Loved every minute of it, including even the hour I spent waiting for the group at Timbuk 1 and 2, cause I met folks I normally wouldn't have met. And then Brad-Claus and his team of reindeer came up.

Tyler, you and your staff are top notch. I mean it. Tell them they are great. And you are too. What a an awesome event ya'll had, even if the crowd did get in free, I'm sure ya'll got a lot of fans today!

Bobby and Kel, HUGE thanks for leading the group AGAIN. Always great trail leaders.

Nice meeting the folks that were with Tyler, not sure if they're on here. Tyler, sorry i didn't have that hard brake line and flaring tool! Maybe next time!

InittowiniT said:
Did the buggy make the left side of tailhook?

It was abandoned when we got down there. Hung up like two dogs. But apaprently had come up the right line judging the direction it was heading.