• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Storms

The Luke

Everybody alright? Storms got pretty intense last night. I saw on the news this morning that they thought up to 8 different "tornado signatures" were spotted.

Just rain in Chattanooga, had a few warnings pop up on the phone over night but nothing at my house. Heading to Nashville in a couple of hours so guess I'll see if anything happened along the way up there.

tonybolton said:
Slept like a baby...wife woke me up at 3:30am to tell me power was off. I said "...cool...", went back to sleep.

Our main office is in Alcoa, just up the road from you, and their power has gone in and out all morning.

dwa2469 said:
Couple houses destroyed and 1 dead, near my office in Christiana, TN.

Radio this morning mentioned a possible touchdown in Christiana but at the time it was not confirmed nor did they know about damages/fatalities.

Right up the road in Rockvale it was super windy with a fair amount of rain but that was it.

I drank a nice big glass of Blantons before bed so i slept like a baby. It was windy as **** last night though and my tree seems to have shed the rest of it's leaves.

This is why my power was out for several hours. Had to eat breffass, shower, find clothes and get dressed with the phone flashlight. Lol
ae1b3120b6bf51a05c059ec217b10428.jpg
fe356d7cda2b7c80272ce0ee6bac4eff.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

As a certified telephone pole inspector, I can give you my professional opinion. That will not buff out

Latest posts