• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Stoves: Gas or Electric

Draco

Our stove just burnt up. Looks like one of the leads burned through and arced to the backside of the thing. Smoked all the wiring in it. (Scared the **** out of us.)

I've got a gas hook up in place or can use the plug in. Which do you prefer? Why?

(Neither of us have ever used a gas cooktop/stove, don't know anything about them.)

We have electric now and wish we had gas back. With gas you have instant heat( no wasted energy waiting for it to get hot) . When you when you cut it of it is off (No having to look for somewhere to put the pot after the stuff is done because the eye is still hot). If you have no power you can still eat. Better control over temperature and temp changes are instant. There are many reasons I like gas over electric.

That would depend on how for I had to drive every day. If I could afford one I would love and electric car would save me $40 a week. lol :****:

For open range cooking there is no substitute for gas. I have gas in my home, 2 restaurants, and a permanent gas hookup on my grill on the porch.

Don't get any of the fancy electric controlled gas stuff though. Just straight gas with electric ignition at the most. All the eltric crap is Jap Crap and fails about 30 seconds after the warranty is out.

J. J.

Latest posts