• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Street Outlaws on Discovery

Some of it seems legit. The farm truck has been on YouTube for the last few years so know its for real. But to be so serious and only be racing for 500?? That's a joke!

Anyone else think the farm truck guys are queer??

Talking crazy numbers tho. And saying fastest in the country is some serious balls.

I like the red short bed with the turbo, it sure sounded healthy. What ever road they were racing on sure seemed to have good lighting. Dunno? I like any type of Motorsports on tv but, the whole list thing is just dumb in my opinion. I mean who cares about a list, put your money where your mouth is or, run for pink slips! Farm truck guy has his own personal nut swinger too!

I use to be all about this ****! spent many nights at Martin Road in Huntsville, and over by Huntsville Engines, Street racing was pretty big a few years ago around here, but has settled down, I had a 1977 Vega all metal, and stock looking besinds the 31x18.50 tires, but could drive it around on the street a little bit, had a 555 chevy with a butt load of nitrous, ran 5.30's with DOT tires, mufflers, etc! If i still had it, guess i would have to call some of those ****ers out! but they never showed that #1 car last night, Murder Nova, he has alot of youtube videos, he is a bad bitch, check out shawn muder nova wheelie! shows him leavin about waist high out in the street!

I googled it. It's all legit. Nothing fake or staged. That's my story and I'm sticking to it so it will still be cool once a week on TV.

I used to be a hard core street race junkie. Every weekend, multiple stops across DFW until the sun came up. I got out before I went to jail or got shot. It's in my blood and I have always had street cars, my taste has just refined a little as I get older. I love that **** and still look for a Mustang or Vette at stop lights. I'm a hoodrat and I admit it.

Having said that, I don't know how legit the "list" is but I know for a fact at least a few of those cars are legit. I have a couple friends that grew up with some of those guys, they have always had beater cars with monster motors since high school. It's a way of life over here where we don't have woods and mountains.

Was just on you tube watching that nova. Looks like it runs 4.70's in a 1/8. That's freaking flying

:
mna0121 said:
Same here. Farm truck may be quick but top 10 in the state? Anyone else notice how the front end appears to be stock and wonders all over the place?

Hooked!!!!

As long as the weight is transferred back he was fine, but the instant the front end came back down he was all over the place. About like the white stang, his car seemed a lot faster but either he was a bad driver or that was a nervous car on the top end. My Camaro was the same way until I fixed the suspension. As long as I was in the gas it was dead straight but let off and you better be paying attention or you would meet the wall in a hurry. This was a 10.01 quarter mile street car on 10.5's. A few of those rides were pretty serious, it's a whole different ball game on the street vs. the track. It's good tv of you ask me. :dblthumb:

Its not very "outlaw" with a TV crew there. I will probably continue to watch just cause there is nothing else on when I get out of work.