• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Summit Racing

patooyee

Man, if some of these Summit tech and cust serv guys talked to me in real life like they do over the phone they would be toting an ass-woopin as God as my witness!

Really makes me want to order from Jegs next time!

One dude just tried to convince me that there was no such thing as JIC fittings and insinuated that I was an idiot for arguing about it. Funny thing was that I was holding one in my hand that I ordered from his company as we spoke!

Sorry for the chit-chat ...

J. J.

Idiots, I tell you what pisses me off way worse than that. That is the dummies working at parts houses now. I get pissed every time I go to one. :****:

Did he at least speak INGLICH? Half the time I get some raghead or dumbass cycle dyke that thinks carpet munching helps global warming. :****:

Yeah Parts Houses suck. I need this part. Ok what year, make and model is the car??? Diesel or V8, AC, Power Steering??? :puke:

I like to give them my pants and shoe size after the questions.Just makes you want to :gtfo:

I've been to the one south of Atl. They're just as stupid if not more at the store.

J. J.

I really can't stand summit. I've had way too many problems with them. I use Jeg's and Speedway as much as I can. I've got a Jeg's about 1.25 hours from me and have done several bonzai runs up there to get in the door 5 mins. before they close. Sad thing is, I'm going to be stopping by Summit tomorrow on my way up to Cleveland.

I shop at the local O'Rileys just becuz when I go in they just say " Come on behind the cornor and find what you want!" Sometimes they have an Idea of what I need/want, then sometimes they are like :wtflol: .

i went in the O'Rileys near my house told them i need 8 NGK TR6 plugs the reply what kind of car do they go in and then he said they did not have NGK plugs, i had to go behind the counter and get them myself man they have some retards working there

went to autozone looking for some brakeline. they didnt have what i needed and the dude told me to try lowes or walmart...... this is pretty much my expression > laughing1 his expression was > ???

it was great

4ward said:
Sad thing is, I'm going to be stopping by Summit tomorrow on my way up to Cleveland.

Ive been to that one before...whole lot of eye candy in there...have family in Medina and flew up there to get my Mach 1....stopped by after leaving the dealership...pretty cool place...

I got my tool box @ the one near Atl. Love it ;D
I've never had any problems with them :dunno:
I can order stuff in the mornings and have it the next afternoon with standard shipping :****:
But I do all my stuff online. thumb.gif

Auto parts store do suck at times, I go in to the local Zone, with part number of what I need mind you, and they still want to know what year, v8 etc etc. What was so great about it was the look on there face when you tell them " I need front calipers for a Chevy 2500, there going on a rear dana 60 from a Ford F250 thats on a Jeep" then you get this dumbfounded look from the kid and a "your doing whaaat???"

I like Summit. They have a good website and it is too me one day after I order. Speedway rocks also and is cheaper on shipping and prices in general.