• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Super Power

LightBnDr

So I did a search on HL for a topic labeled this. So please don't call me Melania for copying anyone. Lol, I couldn't find one.

So randomly the other day my 12 year old called me at work and said her and her sister were writing a book. She wanted to know what super power I would have if I could choose. So right off the cuff I said "The power to read minds"

So she hung up and that was it.

So I passed a guy sitting at the bus stop today. Dressed like a business man with his head in his hands. It was 100deg today.

So I thought back to what I would do with my super power. I immediately wanted to be able to find people who are having the worst day of their lives or going through the toughest situation they have ever faced. Then walk up and put my hand out and say "Hey man, it's gonna be ok, it's only temporary" and just listen. Anyway I can't read minds.

So what super power would you have if you could choose and what would you do with it??

I would be able to fly. Like Superman. Supersonic or really slow.

I've often thought about whether I would rather be able to fly or teleport (like in the movie Jumper).

Another debate I love to have is would you rather be able to speak, read, and write EVERY language on Earth perfectly or would you rather be able to play every instrument? I am talking like Peter Frampton status on any instrument you pick up.

All you need is the power of contentment. In other words, you would be just as happy setting in a pile of **** as setting in your favorite recliner. You would be just as happy broke as rich and so on. If you had that power nothing else would matter.

Well, you don't need a super power to do nothing, man. Take a look at my cousin: he's broke, don't do ****. molaugh

Eddyj said:
Well, you don't need a super power to do nothing, man. Take a look at my cousin: he's broke, don't do ****. molaugh
molaugh
329b2a5955e094ec3e23e4e686bf65a9.jpg

Sticking to the thread though.. the ability to keep friends and family healthy, including pets. Although I'm not sure what happens when it comes to die? After 90 years old, let nature take over :dunno:.

Eddyj said:
Drive like TC and Bobby Tanners love child.
I'm not bragging but I can drive like that. I'm not scared and I'll try anything but the bad part for me is I don't have enough power and damn sure don't have enough money to fix all the problems I'm gonna have if everything goes south because I want to be a hero. :****:

Eddyj said:
Drive like TC and Bobby Tanners love child.

I am unsure if you know but they are both dudes. That means, you would be driving like well lubed ****. Hell, maybe you are Bobby and TC's love child :flipoff1:

Anything I choose would be to do something bad with it for the greater good. Like rob a bank to pay the house off and start a business the NOT hard way. Or make career politicians disappear and thus force people to pay attention and pick a new guy.

With all that being said, I'm gonna say teleportation.

halcat said:
All you need is the power of contentment. In other words, you would be just as happy setting in a pile of **** as setting in your favorite recliner. You would be just as happy broke as rich and so on. If you had that power nothing else would matter.

You would find yourself homeless, hungry, alone, walking the streets waving at everyone, pushing a shopping cart.... Happy as can be.

I think I would want the power to see the future. I think :dunno: laughing1

Re: Re: Super Power

creepycrawly said:
Another debate I love to have is would you rather be able to speak, read, and write EVERY language on Earth perfectly or would you rather be able to play every instrument? I am talking like Peter Frampton status on any instrument you pick up.
Music for sure, chicks dig musicians.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Control over time.... IE time travel, speed up, slow down.....

Everything else would fall in place

Latest posts