• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sure do wish I could read Kel's RV story again...

jeeptj99 said:
He probably went through and changed it all to bye so we'd be sure to notice he was gone.
Maybe he will come back and apologize to all you fatally asshurt people in the kind, simple, caring way that only kel can.

BUG-E J said:
Maybe he will come back and apologize to all you fatally asshurt people in the kind, simple, caring way that only kel can.

I'm not asshurt about anything, just think it was a bitch move to go through and change it all. Hopefully he does.

I really just want to know if I am a part of a forum that is ran by such children that he was removed out of spite, or if his entire footprint was removed by his own request.

P?

muddinmetal said:
I really just want to know if I am a part of a forum that is ran by such children that he was removed out of spite, or if his entire footprint was removed by his own request.

P?
Kel made the comment to me before editing all his posts that he still had some admin stuff linked to his account so he sat down and read every post ever made on here before changing his stuff. I would say it was him.

I get him leaving. That's totally up to him.

But I feel like going through and putting the effort to delete 100% of your contribution made to this website is a slap in the face.

I know, I know, I'll never understand Kel and he does what he wants and whatever else ya'll say about that guy.

That said, I really don't give a damn. Mainly just sick of seeing this stuff brought up over and over. For someone that wanted off the forum and to not have any attention brought to himself, it sure seems like the complete opposite is happening due to all this and his actions(deleting everything after he announced he wouldn't sign back on and everyone saying "once kel says something he sticks with it and there's no changing his mind"...)

But I barely know the guy. So what do I know? I'm just here for the thick chick and mcutler's threads....

Two sides to every story so I would say leave at that and just move on. JMHO and everyone has a opinion

86chevota said:
Two sides to every story so I would say leave at that and just move on. JMHO and everyone has a opinion

Let me be more straight forward...

If someone from Hardline did it out of spite, I may seriously consider cutting some ties as well

If Kel did it, it sure seems like a lot of work to disappear, but Kel's gonna be Kel