• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

suspension

85b2man

ok so i am running stock full size bronco coil springs in the front of my bronco2 and its really stiff.

so i was woundering could i cut some bronco2 coils i have and cut the bronco coils i have and then use cable clamps and clamd the 2 togeather to give me a little softer with out adding any lift?

has anyone done this?
:redneck:

ok so i am running stock full size bronco coil springs in the front of my bronco2 and its really stiff.

so i was woundering could i cut some bronco2 coils i have and cut the bronco coils i have and then use cable clamps and clamd the 2 togeather to give me a little softer with out adding any lift?

has anyone done this?

Why not try some XJ lift coils...I have a extra set:awesomework:

has anyone done this?

WOW :eeek:

its hokey as hell but you will not be the first ...im afraid .:redneck:try welding them that will be cool !

has anyone done this?

WOW :eeek:

its hokey as hell but you will not be the first ...im afraid .:redneck:

Just be happy that he trailors it to and from the trails!!! dont knock it now...wait till he does it then flame away!!:awesomework::haha:

its hokey as hell but you will not be the first ...im afraid .:redneck:try welding them that will be cool !

no welding lol thats worse than cable clamps at least i could clamp them togeather tight

but thats why i'm askin before i do it.
i'm getting coilovers this winter so its just something to last me but maby i'll just live with it

OR MABY I WONT :fawkdancesmiley:

no welding lol thats worse than cable clamps at least i could clamp them togeather tight

but thats why i'm askin before i do it.
i'm getting coilovers this winter so its just something to last me but maby i'll just live with it

OR MABY I WONT :fawkdancesmiley:

its MAYBE!:awesomework::fawkdancesmiley:

:redneck:try welding them that will be cool !

Remember huge white 4runner Thats got the 420 stickers on it with 44 TSLs had welded coilovers:looser:

Before getting the jimmy dropdowns and 44s it had 38s and 2 coils on each side welded together to make enough lift.:puke::puke:

And to think the owner always picks at my work!:haha::haha::haha: :looser:

Remember huge white 4runner Thats got the 420 stickers on it with 44 TSLs had welded coilovers:looser:

Before getting the jimmy dropdowns and 44s it had 38s and 2 coils on each side welded together to make enough lift.:puke::puke:

no idea what you are talking about ,i have seen some **** like that from some un named edgewoodonions ,,,but i think we might have some of the same buddys you and i chop shop. i think it would be pretty funny....i mean narly to see some more home fabed duel rate soft ride springs out on the trail:awesomework:

Why don't you just stretch the B2 coils out with a comealong between a couple trees? :redneck: Make sure to wear safety goggles though. :corn:

Just get some XJ coils. :awesomework:

Last edited:
Why don't you just stretch the B2 coils out with a comealong between a couple trees? :redneck: Make sure to wear safety goggles though. :corn:

Just get some XJ coils. :awesomework:

oh man...put it on youtube so we can watch fro a safe distence:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::mad:

i dont want to lift it any i just want a lil bit softer.
i am also trying not to spend money on coils as i am doing coilovers this fall:awesomework:

has anyone done this?

Do it.

With time anything can be done...

I heard of a guy taking two stock coils and screwing them together until he got the right ride height and then clamped them together.He said it worked great :eeek:(even on the highway)