• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

suzuki sammy ???

T

toyotaman96

since im planin on runnin yoter axles in my sammy which do u guys think would be better regearin the stock transfer case to 6.5to 1 or twin yoter cases

6.5 to 1 is it less moving parts
paige's has 6.5to1 in hers with
1.6 motor 39 irocks and waggy alxes
she can crawl or get wheel speed in higher gears
just my 2 cent less room and less moving parts

i had came across a toyota truck for a good deal an i was thinkin bout puttin the motor an all in the sammy but it was just a thought wasnt for sure plannin on goin that route. me personaly have never built a sammy an i didnt know how well the stock cas would hold up

Well I would say HELL YEA to just runnin a 6.5 in a zuki case,,,,,,,BUT,,,,,

,,,, since you have an all toyota drivetrain anyway HELL YEA just go with dual cases, both with STOCK gears for downsouth wheelin :dblthumb:

zukimaster said:
How was you plannin on runnin two yota cases behind a sammy trans?

If you do the 1.6L swap and keep either the manual or auto then you use http://www.ottindustries.com/kicker4.htm

I had it behind a 16 valve auto and it was great. I broke 4 zuk t-cases with the 6.5 gears and just couldn't see paying all that money for a billet case. Dual yotas went in and no more problems.

If you go with the 6.5 gears also install a spine around the case and a good mounting system to keep the case from spreading. I am running a 1.6, AT, 39.5 TSLs, 5.13 gears and a stock Sidekick case with a stock Samurai case behind it. I have to keep both cases in low for most everything.

6.5:1 with stock ring gear and pinion. 39.5 cut tsl's and a 1.6 with Suzuki trans and yoga axles. Been beating on it for 3 years now.