• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sway bar opinion

ldudley

Just wondering if anyone has any experience with the TK1 brand sway bar? If so let's see some mounted pics please. Going to put one on my new build and didn't know if the cost difference in the Currie was justifiable or not ? What's ya thoughts?

I used them on my rig, they are a good product and i got great tech help on installing them from the owner Tony

Used one on buggy, was priced rite and good customer service. Arms are super beef too.

How about where the two pieces bolt together ? Does it seem to want to loosen any during a day of riding since it's a 2 piece design?

ldudley said:
How about where the two pieces bolt together ? Does it seem to want to loosen any during a day of riding since it's a 2 piece design?

No loosening, they are keyed and its a tight fit. But, I use red loctite on everything on my rig.

I've been running mine since 2014 and no issues, we have em on 2-3 other rigs also with no issues. Hands down best bang for the buck IMHO.

And FYI, if you think you might need them bent, Tony has a sweet roller die setup and can do it for you. They don't bend easy, even in a 40 ton press, ask me how I know!

Latest posts