• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sway Bars ...

rugger99

I am going to need a sway bar for my Jeep project and I know there are other companies that sell kits other than Currie Enterprises. That being said, who has used a non Currie Enterprises setup and how has it held up and what is your opinion of it ?

20190609_204157.jpg
I run a TK1 in the rear, nothing in the front, on a 92 YJ with dana 60's front and rear. I have friends that have antirocks and all of them think mine is far better quality, and I agree. I bought the one for the lightest vehicle and I still think it limits articulation to much.... but it does control body roll well going fast soooo...... I don't guess you can ever have the best of both worlds.

Last edited:
View attachment 114856I run a TK1 in the rear, nothing in the front, on a 92 YJ with dana 60's front and rear. I have friends that have antirocks and all of them think mine is far better quality, and I agree. I bought the one for the lightest vehicle and I still think it limits articulation to much.... but it does control body roll well going fast soooo...... I don't guess you can ever have the best of both worlds.
How much clearance do you need on the backside of the sway bar arm to the frame? I'm mid build and waiting on my Tk to arrive

Mine is pretty tight against the frame. The part that clamps to the sway bar is less than 0.25" away from the frame. The arm bolts to that and makes it stick of the frame like 0.5". All the hardware is made to be flush so nothing is going to hit the frame on the back side.

Latest posts