• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sweet 16

Rescue1

When in doubt, the skinny pedal is on the right
Just got back for getting my daughters new ( well nw to her) Truck. I think I'm going to have alittle trouble the boys around here now! :****:
O! Dogde 1/2 ton
Meghansnewtruck.jpg

truck.jpg

truck2.jpg

Big Thanks to Randall Key @ R Key Autos

if that tag on the front ain't scratched up , I want to buy it...
Nice truck by the way

She told me that was to only reason she like it. :dunno: I told her It was what was behind the tag that she needed to worry about. Teenagers now a days, NO CLUE!!

Ya think? Nah, right now all she needs to do is learn how to drive it first, I'll let her beat the piss out of my rig so I want have to work on this thing all the time! :****:

Congrats Bubba, but you should have let her practice on the Ol Bronco first before doing donuts on Quintard blvd. :driving: :'(

Chaseman,
She has already got the donut thing down! :****: After leaving Randalls lot in Wedowee , she pulled out on th 431 and spun it around in the middle of the street. When it stop half way between the curb and side of the road she calmly( Her NOT me) pulled it straight back in the middle of 431 and drove it back to Randalls shop which is about 10 miles from the car lot. Needless to say she's not scared of it!

B Gillespie,
She will probably be attenting SpringHill in Moblie.

Rescue1 said:
Chaseman,
She has already got the donut thing down! :****: After leaving Randalls lot in Wedowee , she pulled out on th 431 and spun it around in the middle of the street. When it stop half way between the curb and side of the road she calmly( Her NOT me) pulled it straight back in the middle of 431 and drove it back to Randalls shop which is about 10 miles from the car lot. Needless to say she's not scared of it!

Just like her daddy, aint skeered. :driving: :eek: Where is Randalls lot located? I was up in that area yesterday and wanted to drop by. I also texted you and got no answer, did you cahnge your number again? :dunno:

Randall's lot is located in down town Wedowee. It's not hard to miss since it's the only car lot in town. As far as my phone goes, I offically have the suckiest service known to man kind! :****: We have been fighting with them for the last 2 to 3 months on there service and I'm about to drop them like a cumm filled condom. RIGHT OUT THE FREAKIN WINDOW!!!!

Rescue1 said:
Randall's lot is located in down town Wedowee. It's not hard to miss since it's the only car lot in town. As far as my phone goes, I offically have the suckiest service known to man kind! :****: We have been fighting with them for the last 2 to 3 months on there service and I'm about to drop them like a cumm filled condom. RIGHT OUT THE FREAKIN WINDOW!!!!

Huh huh huh, you said "cumm filled condom" dude. :eek: molaugh