• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tahuya hillclimbs

Elaborate on all 3 hard hill climbs? Cuz now almost anyone can climb up Anarchy if you go to the right side in the curve on that climb. The Yellow Jacket climb hardly anyone goes up the right side.

Anyone here done the hard line on all three hills, Anarchy, Yellowjacket, what is the other one?

I got denied on the rock hill the other day.

To short for anarchy.

Yellow jacket I will try the hard side but Probably wont make it.

Im a puss and cant make it up the little steep hill to the left of the Bigger Rock hill lol. I can make it up the other 3 hills though. I know of a few more that walk up and down them alot. I havnt seen anyone make it up the left side of Anarchy though

I've done them all. And it's 4 hills.

The one left of the big rock hill, which is a ramp now. It used to be a nice little half-pipe.

a23fd549.jpg

The the big rock hill, up and down.

dsc7329jo4.jpg

Anarchy, Victorious and failed several times, but I have made it up. There's video somewhere.

And yellow jack, I have done probably every line, but it changes everyday.

I've done them all. And it's 4 hills.

The one left of the big rock hill, which is a ramp now. It used to be a nice little half-pipe.

a23fd549.jpg

The the big rock hill, up and down.

dsc7329jo4.jpg

Anarchy, Victorious and failed several times, but I have made it up. There's video somewhere.

And yellow jack, I have done probably every line, but it changes everyday.

The little hill to the left of the rock hill on the right hand side is where i cant make it up and not by lack of trying.

was up there couple weeks ago, went down big rock hill and some where on there i sheered off my hub studs. Tried anarchy in 3wd and couldnt do it, and yellow jacket in 3wd and couldnt do it, didnt try going up the big rock hill and made it up the hill to the left of it. I think i could do them all if I had not broke.