• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

tahuya next weekend

Dain Bramage

well, lethe and i have tentative plans to head over to tahuya next saturday and spend the night. he wants to trailer his truck, and i would like to as well. in the interest of saving gas, does anyone have a trailer that will fit 2 full bodied x-cab toyotas nose to nose that they would be willing to loan (or rent) out for the weekend? i am looking for a ball hitch, not a goose neck.

anyone want to go and show us around?

we arent hardcore :fawkdancesmiley:. jared doesnt want to put that many miles on his swampers all at once, and i like knowing that my truck doesnt necessarily have to make it all the way back to monroe.

June 9th.......which is the weekend you are talking about.......there is a QuadraPaws Poker run going on.
So I wouldn't go out unless you plan on being involved in that. WAY too many people out there, if your not doing the run, you would just be in the way.
Oh, You would need a 30+ foot trailer for your Toyotas. Are you nuts...........what the hell are you using to haul them with?

Last edited:
The poker run is pretty fun, but nothing hardcore. Just challenges you have to do from your jeep. I have to work that saturday or else I would be out there. Now if they have a night run I might go. :redneck:

Hey Karlv didn't you help out on it last year?

June 9th.......which is the weekend you are talking about.......there is a QuadraPaws Poker run going on.
So I wouldn't go out unless you plan on being involved in that. WAY too many people out there, if your not doing the run, you would just be in the way.
Oh, You would need a 30+ foot trailer for your Toyotas. Are you nuts...........what the hell are you using to haul them with?
88 gmc 3500 454 gasser :redneck: and i dont care if the beds hang over the edge of the trailer.

i guess we will just plan it for some other time.

Hey Karlv didn't you help out on it last year?

Yeah, The Timber Tamers hosted a station last year. I had a great time there.

I was gonna run the challenge this year, but will be helping with the RTW noob run.

Moose from the Tamers will be there again this year.