• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tahuya on P-day weekend

FYI: We have a small work party out there that will effectively shut down JBX for a little while on the 19th.

Work will start around 0930 and probably end early in the afternoon at the latest.

I might be snow hunting that weekend. If not I'll be out there. I need to get out and try out the new beadlocks.

I'll be out there on Sunday for the day........

i know you have rock well axles dont ya? well they do have a 96 in width that they enforce, they told the funkin punkin guy he was not allowed, unless you have another rig?just giving heads ups. thanks

i know you have rock well axles dont ya? well they do have a 96 in width that they enforce, they told the funkin punkin guy he was not allowed, unless you have another rig?just giving heads ups. thanks

Funkin Punkin is running 5-ton axles and wide loader tires.

yup, but I'm only 89" outside to outside tire :redneck: :fawkdancesmiley:

pretty much the same as a full-size axle with tires only an inch or two wider......

my rig goes right on a normal car trailer........ :cool:

yup, but I'm only 89" outside to outside tire :redneck: :fawkdancesmiley:

pretty much the same as a full-size axle with tires only an inch or two wider......

my rig goes right on a normal car trailer........ :cool:

Then up over the fenders then back onto the deck.:D

Then up over the fenders then back onto the deck.

yup that sounds about right........ :redneck:

Was just lookin out for ya.

oh boy here we go ..... JK :fawkdancesmiley:

my rig is just fine it fits on any and all trails that I've tried here in WA so far........ I just have to hit EVERY obstacle on the trail most of the time where everyone else can squeeze thru or around........

yup

ill be there on the 19th it will be my first time there. i got a 4 day weekend this weekend, army life has its perks sometimes lol

Mainly for those going for the weekend, just as a friendly reminder, night runs are not permitted.

As for kamenga, I doubt it or spillman would be open, but I'll try to find out today.