• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tahuya

JOOP

I WON a COOKIE
Well its not the same Tahuya that most of us know all to well. The new Tahuya is offering new challenges. LINK

dsc7296nm8.jpg

dsc7324kd5-1.jpg

dsc7363si0.jpg

dsc7429uy2.jpg

dsc7430dv0.jpg

DSC_7277.jpg

Last edited:
I must be missing something....where s there a challenge?

oh even with you big old beast there is a good hill climb. Your size might be your dissadvantage. Tory's hill is a narrow trench that snakes up the hill. Or you could hit the dug out road thats full of water now:haha:

Ok maybe not challenging for a buggy but for decently built rigs it add's some fun.

Sure was a lot of people out there today. Seperating the web wheelers from the wheelers. Good thing about the web wheelers is they have the camera's. :haha:

a23fd549.jpg

Sure was a lot of people out there today. Seperating the web wheelers from the wheelers. Good thing about the web wheelers is they have the camera's. :haha:

a23fd549.jpg

Jon, Dont you have your own website and forum:eeek: That kind of makes you a king of web wheeling dosent it :haha:

Jon, Dont you have your own website and forum:eeek: That kind of makes you a king of web wheeling dosent it :haha:

Listen web wheeler....:flipoff:

Does that look like web wheeling to you??? Now I know your old and stuff but I'm pretty sure you can seperate the two. Is you rig down yet?? No.... Yeh thats what I thought. Get back to the garage old timer. :flipoff:

Besides the purpose of my post's is to draw attention to Tahuya. The QP's and DNR want more traffic flow to the area. Who would you say is responsible for the most recent flood of wheelers to Tahuya?? I'm putting money on my posts and pictures. :kissmyass:

Listen web wheeler....:flipoff:

Does that look like web wheeling to you??? Now I know your old and stuff but I'm pretty sure you can seperate the two. Is you rig down yet?? No.... Yeh thats what I thought. Get back to the garage old timer. :flipoff:

Besides the purpose of my post's is to draw attention to Tahuya. The QP's and DNR want more traffic flow to the area. Who would you say is responsible for the most recent flood of wheelers to Tahuya?? I'm putting money on my posts and pictures. :kissmyass:

Jon, I appreciate your efforts to publisize the work being done at Tahuya but your still a web king:fawkdancesmiley: The jeep is coming along and will be done soon. Have you ever built a rig from scratch ? yea I thought so:fawkdancesmiley: Its not exactly the same as making a few changes to a rig that already is done. Time and money and the fact That I dont want to have to do it again means it will be done when its done:cheer: Keep up the good reporting :cheer:

Jon, I appreciate your efforts to publisize the work being done at Tahuya but your still a web king:fawkdancesmiley: The jeep is coming along and will be done soon. Have you ever built a rig from scratch ? yea I thought so:fawkdancesmiley: Its not exactly the same as making a few changes to a rig that already is done. Time and money and the fact That I dont want to have to do it again means it will be done when its done:cheer: Keep up the good reporting :cheer:

I know your just flipping me ****, like I am too. But yes I have, but it was a S10 drag truck. My jeep I bought bone stock back in 03. I'm sure you remember the pics of it on 30's and a ARB snorkel, now look at it. Time for a total rebuild.:redneck:

However I might just be getting a little more involved, now that I'm unemployed. Also I have asked to join a new focus group just for 4x4's. So you might be seeing more of me. :kiss:

Last edited:
I know your just flipping me ****, like I am too. But yes I have, but it was a S10 drag truck. My jeep I bought bone stock back in 03. I'm sure you remember the pics of it on 30's and a ARB snorkel, now look at it. Time for a total rebuild.:redneck:

However I might just be getting a little more involved, now that I'm unemployed. Also I have asked to join a new focus group just for 4x4's. So you might be seeing more of me. :kiss:

which focus group ?

John did you do the hill climb to the left of the rock hill? Thats a fun one, take the left side, the right side is easy. :awesomework:

Also Tory's new hill is a good one. :awesomework:

So is the only rock section that 75' chunk?

PS It looks good keep up the good work on the area:awesomework:

John did you do the hill climb to the left of the rock hill? Thats a fun one, take the left side, the right side is easy. :awesomework:

Also Tory's new hill is a good one. :awesomework:

Not yet. We went the Thursday after it all opened. We were very restricted on time. Played on the rocks and the holes on the way out. I think I'm gonna head back out there this weekend /w the family and play.

I heard that the recent improvements are being made to possibly attract a rock crawling event to the area as well. Any truth to that?

Latest posts