• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tahuya

twiztedsnoborder

I will be camping at tahuya on the 3/27, 3/28 3/29 with some buddies of mine for my birthday. We are going to camp at spillman campground. Any one going to be up there that weekend? Maybe show us some trails and what not. one rig is locked front and rear with 34's. and i have a open open toyota 4runner so it wont be too extream but i will try pretty much any obsticle once.

I doubt I'll be there that weekend, but I MAY be there. We'll have to see.
I wasn't planning on going, but plans can change!
My Ranger is open/LSD on 33's, so it is pretty close to your 4Runner.

Have you ever been to Tahuya? By "show us some trails" it sounds like you haven't.

im sure we will be out there at least one of those i took my 88 4 runner though once b4 i said f it and installed a read locker.. u can do it without it but some of the hills are much easier with the rear locked

I was just talking to my cousin and we will probably be out there on motorcycles either than Saturday or Sunday. I'll let ya know towards the end of the week.

It'd be cool to meet another member here if nothing else.

yea man that would be cool. Just let me know. I have been to tahuya before but not since they added stuff. so i didnt know if things have changed

Nah, I don't think it's changed too much. All the hill climbs went in in one spot, they are not all over the place.

From Spillman, if you go onto the trails from the entrance along that dirt raod, you can just stick to your left a time or two and it will take you over to the hills.

Here's a pretty good map of the trails if you want it (the link "should" work)"
http://www.the4x4network.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=503
The red parts are the new hills.

hey, i was thinking of going wheeling next weekend too, and ive been dirtbiking out in tahooya, but have never been wheelin, so id like to try it.

i got a 87 ifs yota, it does alright, i think the new flat black paint and coats of mud helps it though:;

but yeah, maybe even stay the weekend out there too.

i dont even really know where the 4x4 truck trails are anyways... but i guess ill find them, or just meet up with you all at one of the camp sites?