• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tapatalk Issues

00BIRMINGHAMTJ

So I down loaded the tapatalk app & went in under the hardline forum & set up everything but every time I hit reply to post pics it says POST ERROR guest not allowed. What am I doing wrong?

TacomaJD

I LIKE CHEAP STUFF.....
Re:

Are you sure you logged into Hardline? You still have to log in to the site just like regular.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Zjman

Welcome to the club. Ur pretty much screwed till someone figures it out

00BIRMINGHAMTJ

Do I need to sign in under the mobile site or regular? I always use the regular site and I'm logged in on it now as well as tapatalk and still nothing. I can see my post through tapatalk but want let me post

CHASMAN9

Hardline OG Administrator
Staff member
Hmmm, I went right to my HLC on my Tapatalk app and posted this without a problem, not sure what the problem is, even got this random photo to post.

b91ce3fb1e29d80376b3ba9cf08f0adb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

00BIRMINGHAMTJ

CHASMAN9 I've tried. It's options you requested neither is working I don't get it. I'm not the brightest crayon in the pack but this is pretty self explanatory & well it's just not working. Jeeptj99 hater :flipgotcha:

grcthird

Birmingham, AL
Anybody else not seeing the pictures posted using tapatalk now? Just getting a black box with an x on the laptop and on my phone. Also not working when logged into tapatalk on the phone.

TacomaJD

I LIKE CHEAP STUFF.....
I think it's part of what's being tinkered with on the admin side of it. I can't see any pics on desktop now, just black square with white x.

The Luke

NOVI FED COUPE said:
I still cant log in to hardline through tapatalk. Not sure whats going on? Been like this for a month.

I'm in the same boat. I emailed tapatalk and they are blaming our admin....Their words, not mine.

tonybolton

Bypass Crawler
Fabricator1 drove down here to Lenoir City and help set mine up. I offered him a beer but he said he had to get back to working on some custom diff. covers. He's a SOLID guy. :)

Zjman

NOVI FED COUPE said:
I still cant log in to hardline through tapatalk. Not sure whats going on? Been like this for a month.
ur screwed,I have emailed Tapatalk and even joined a Tapatalk tech support forums and they say it’s a out of date plug in on hardlines side, until it gets fixed ur gonna have to stick to craigslist :stir:

Primary

HardlineCrawlers Assistant
Here are some related products that HardlineCrawlers members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to HardlineCrawlers’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to HardlineCrawlers discussions about these products.