• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tapatalk Issues

00BIRMINGHAMTJ

So I down loaded the tapatalk app & went in under the hardline forum & set up everything but every time I hit reply to post pics it says POST ERROR guest not allowed. What am I doing wrong?

Re:

Are you sure you logged into Hardline? You still have to log in to the site just like regular.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Welcome to the club. Ur pretty much screwed till someone figures it out

Do I need to sign in under the mobile site or regular? I always use the regular site and I'm logged in on it now as well as tapatalk and still nothing. I can see my post through tapatalk but want let me post

Hmmm, I went right to my HLC on my Tapatalk app and posted this without a problem, not sure what the problem is, even got this random photo to post.

b91ce3fb1e29d80376b3ba9cf08f0adb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CHASMAN9 I've tried. It's options you requested neither is working I don't get it. I'm not the brightest crayon in the pack but this is pretty self explanatory & well it's just not working. Jeeptj99 hater :flipgotcha:

Anybody else not seeing the pictures posted using tapatalk now? Just getting a black box with an x on the laptop and on my phone. Also not working when logged into tapatalk on the phone.

I think it's part of what's being tinkered with on the admin side of it. I can't see any pics on desktop now, just black square with white x.

NOVI FED COUPE said:
I still cant log in to hardline through tapatalk. Not sure whats going on? Been like this for a month.

I'm in the same boat. I emailed tapatalk and they are blaming our admin....Their words, not mine.

Fabricator1 drove down here to Lenoir City and help set mine up. I offered him a beer but he said he had to get back to working on some custom diff. covers. He's a SOLID guy. :)

NOVI FED COUPE said:
I still cant log in to hardline through tapatalk. Not sure whats going on? Been like this for a month.
ur screwed,I have emailed Tapatalk and even joined a Tapatalk tech support forums and they say it's a out of date plug in on hardlines side, until it gets fixed ur gonna have to stick to craigslist :stir:

Latest posts