• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

tc at dirty turtle?

race10

Saw on a couple of sites that tc is heading to dirty turtle off-road to do the bounty hills. Any truth to that? I'd have to go down and watch if some of the southern boys are coming up to put on a show.

Heard they was calling him out on fb. Think they even put some money on it.

From what I've been hearing its $1500 if you can do all three hills consecutively in one day.

ACTIVITY #4: DTOR's $1500 Shell challenge....ITS ROUND 2!!
Round 2 is here. Several have tried and only a few have made the first of three hill challenges. We are looking for the big boys and alot of ponies and some wheelbase for this. Anyone is welcome to claim insanity and try these trails. HA!

I have $1500 CASH for the first person makes it up and down all three trails on this day.

The bounty is FREE to enter and starts at 11:00am and ends at 5:00pm on this day. You must be a 4x4 rig to enter. Roll over cage and helmets are required to enter. Expect carnage if you dont make it up and over.

http://www.dirtyturtleoffroad.com/

WHAT or WHERE is "DIRTY TURTLE" :dunno:

WHAT STATE :dunno:

or am I just RETARDED :wtflol:..........YEP...........just now looked up and saw the link to the place laughing1

i have seen the hills. real nasty but not impossible to the right driver. i would come watch

Timmie Cameron
Dtor great place to ride very nice ppl. Definitely be back !!! Long drive but cool place .. RCV let me down again but breaking is all part of it. Thnx for the good time
Like · · Share · about an hour ago via mobile ·
Timmie Cameron
Climbed the one that hadn't been climbed. But broke on the second one. So no pay lol
about an hour ago via mobile · Like · 1 person

Well that sucks...