• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

tc at dirty turtle?

race10 said:
Looks like this might be happening again. Some time in April.

I saw that post on FB.... laughing1

DTOR is calling out Timmie Cameron!!! Hey Mr. "Showtime".....After watching you in Hot Springs this past weekend and beating you by a second on the Gorilla Run.....I am going to cut a "special" trail just for you to come and try. I have $3000.00 dollars that says you can't bust the turtle's shell come April 14th 2012. In the event you break, we will then open the trail up to others to try and bust. First one to the top wins. We will draw names for positions after your run if you fail....which is likely. NO BOLTED TIRES! I'm Cutting this trail just for you MR. SHOWTIME! DTOR IS READY for you. I hope you are ready for the DTOR! Oh and the other 3 trail bounty that busted you is still available for $1500.00. Maybe Shelby Tanner can show you how it's done or Mr. StaceyandBobby Tanner can claim that bounty. See you all 4.14.12.

Well Boys and Girls April 14th cant come fast enough. Timmie Cameron will be at DirtyTurtle Offroad attempting a bounty trail worth 3 grand. Cant wait to see this. Its all for the DTOR Birthday Bash. OVOR will be there so come out and show your support.

[quote author=Timmie Cameron]

Be sure to be at dirty turtle to witness me empty this turtles piggy bank DATE =
4 - 14 -12
[/quote]

leeman1790 said:
Why is this a sticky.

It's like a bug zapper for the nutt swingers to keep them contained in a single thread so as not to clutter up the rest of the forum while fighting over the mating rights for TC.

J. J.

patooyee said:
It's like a bug zapper for the nutt swingers to keep them contained in a single thread so as not to clutter up the rest of the forum while fighting over the mating rights for TC.

molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh

Bronco Buster said:
We really do need a like button

and I suggest it look like this:

horror-like.jpg

patooyee said:

J. J.

laughing1 laughing1

patooyee said:

J. J.
horror-like.jpg

whats the deal with this rule...... . You must be a 4x4 rig to enter........ dont give the rail buggies a shot ???

Showtimes done anyway. I figure his building a RZR with a big block, bulldozer axles and some 38" Thornturds.

Founding member of the I.A.T.S., offending some, confusing most. :flipoff2: