• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

tc buggy??

Maybe RobbyBobby will have time to post some pics in between weldering it up. I heard he about had it ready for shock tuning and then it would go under the shade tree for the famous rattle can big bird yeller that he is famous for.

bigsilly said:
Maybe RobbyBobby will have time to post some pics in between weldering it up. I heard he about had it ready for shock tuning and then it would go under the shade tree for the famous rattle can big bird yeller that he is famous for.

GAWD! i wish this was bible but it's not, hell i even offered to build him a quadruplangulated BigBird with triple bypassed double-red shocks and he turned me down- Fawker just screamed RAZOR BURN right in my gawdayum face and walked off. that really hurt man, hurt my feelings.

RobbyBobby said:
GAWD! i wish this was bible but it's not, hell i even offered to build him a quadruplangulated BigBird with triple bypassed double-red shocks and he turned me down- Fawker just screamed RAZOR BURN right in my gawdayum face and walked off. that really hurt man, hurt my feelings.
Well hell, I guess I was given misinformation. I really was hoping you were doing it, it was gonna put you on the MAP :****:

Somebody said they seen him coming out of Home Depot with a Lincoln 220 Buzz box, a learning how to weld DVD and a box of powdered soap. :dunno:

rock yuppie said:
Somebody said they seen him coming out of Home Depot with a Lincoln 220 Buzz box, a learning how to weld DVD and a box of powdered soap. :dunno:

Hahahah, he'll yea they got that zero interest for one year when you get them credit cards !

98sierra said:
i sw on pirate where he is building his own and not having a chassis built.. ?
yea iv been wanting to do my own thing for a while now.. really happy for the way my first ground up build is turning out. im so ready to get back to gasin it. wont be long ! 8)

Thought you built on before fat girl? and the jeep you helped your buddie on at you shop?

Tcameron said:
yea iv been wanting to do my own thing for a while now.. really happy for the way my first ground up build is turning out. im so ready to get back to gasin it. wont be long ! 8)

I remember driving home with mine thinking I had found the perfect rig. Within 2 months I had a list of thinks to change. Some times I think I would like to pull mine apart an start with new tubing also.

Elliott said:
Thought you built on before fat girl? and the jeep you helped your buddie on at you shop?
ive been a big hand in all of them. but never a whole complete buggy project alone. so it def feels good to be capable of doing my own work. break it when i want to work on it when i want to ! 8)