• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

TC Racing Menace

Its big

Attachments

• 20190813_104714.jpg
    20190813_104714.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 274
Typical Hardline derail, thread started out with some badass goodness with a blown LS bouncer by the rock bouncing god and by the end its a bunch of Ford dudes blowing other ford dudes with a Mopar guy trying to get some loving too:stir::gay::flipoff1:

I asked on madram's fb page if it'll pass the 5 gallon bucket challenge and no one has any clue what I'm talking about.

Tim, when you get a chance, slide a 5 gallon bucket under the front diff and show off that ground clearance. Haha

I noticed that too, but it's the only video I have seen at this point form the Missouri event.

As undercut as that ledge was, I'm not sure how anyone was supposed to have climbed the rock ledge.

I think that's really irrelevant. If the course markings allowed the bypass then it should be up to the driver to pick the fastest line. I'm sure bypassing the ledge risked a rollover for some. But what folks have to realize is this is becoming a professional sport for a few folks. Timmie being one of the first. It is up to the drivers to figure out the fastest possible way to complete a course without violating the rules/course markings.

just my $.02

I think that's really irrelevant. If the course markings allowed the bypass then it should be up to the driver to pick the fastest line. I'm sure bypassing the ledge risked a rollover for some. But what folks have to realize is this is becoming a professional sport for a few folks. Timmie being one of the first. It is up to the drivers to figure out the fastest possible way to complete a course without violating the rules/course markings.

just my $.02

Agreed there and wasn't trying to imply that since he went around the ledge (within the course markings) it shouldn't count etc. More or less just saying I don't see how that ledge was climable based on the one video I had seen at this point.