• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

TC Racing Menace

I asked on madram's fb page if it'll pass the 5 gallon bucket challenge and no one has any clue what I'm talking about.

Tim, when you get a chance, slide a 5 gallon bucket under the front diff and show off that ground clearance. Haha

Lol.. you guys need ifs to clear a bucket.. on the west coast we've been clearing those with strait axles on 40's for last 5 years hahahaha

@POR that was for atv's.

What the heck kind of portal'd axle is your chunk clearing a 5 gallon bucket with? 14.5" tall bucket under the chunk on 40's? I dunno about all that.

1578515067049.png

@POR lol that's what I thought. It's not happening with a standard axle.

They install on a normal axle... people are running them on 9's, toyota's and Jesse is talking about Sami diffs.. i don't know how more of a normal diff you can get?

Im an upper lefter lol in the pacific northwest
Nor Cal, Oregon, Washington or further up the coast? I know that coastline pretty well living. Just curious if we crossed trails sometime as I grew up on that coast.

Nor Cal, Oregon, Washington or further up the coast? I know that coastline pretty well living. Just curious if we crossed trails sometime as I grew up on that coast.
Washington state.. when did you live here? We might have.

They sre actually cheaper than building 60's and running an atlas.. with portals you can run a dana 300, and toyota shafts you just spend your money differently.
He said run a dana 300, Confirms the western origin. Although a portal would be nice, but i doubt they would hold up around here.

He said run a dana 300, Confirms the western origin. Although a portal would be nice, but i doubt they would hold up around here.

Theres no torquload on the case with portals, so your able to to run a lighter duty case.. kenny blume has been running them in his jhf car with a healtjy ls for a few years and he says they actually have held up well. Its apples to oranges though on the bouncing and rock crawling. We go with the lighter and more nimble approach. Not many people are even building v8 cars, most our well known builders won't even use dana 60's anymore.

Washington state.. when did you live here? We might have.
I was a Mid Cali guy spending time in the Sierra's. Spent some time on the Cali/Oregon border fishing growing up in the 70's and 80's(Yah, I'm as old as Mt St Helens) lol I've got family up in Clackamas Oregon area from time to time too. Sometimes they are there and sometimes they're on Hawaii, can't make up their minds.

I was a Mid Cali guy spending time in the Sierra's. Spent some time on the Cali/Oregon border fishing growing up in the 70's and 80's(Yah, I'm as old as Mt St Helens) lol I've got family up in Clackamas Oregon area from time to time too. Sometimes they are there and sometimes they're on Hawaii, can't make up their minds.
Lol!! Yeah guess im pretty old too.. i still remember the ass woopin i got when i drew in the ash on my moms brand new camaro hahahaha clackamas is a nice area, ive done a buncj of work down there. I live in a small logging town at the entrance to mt Rainer summit

Lol!! Yeah guess im pretty old too.. i still remember the ass woopin i got when i drew in the ash on my moms brand new camaro hahahaha clackamas is a nice area, ive done a buncj of work down there. I live in a small logging town at the entrance to mt Rainer summit
Nice, that is wheeling country for sure. My nephew played baseball for OSU a few years ago and my niece just graduated from their too. As for the Camaro, probably not as bad of an ass whooping as I got throwing a pair of my dads pliers through a police cars windshield. LOL My dad did that while the police officer watched. Nowadays that would have been on someone's cell phone and dad would have been jailed for something I deserved.