• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Tekonsha prodigy brake controller $75

30th6

Like new with box, instructions, holder and wiring harness for a 2012 dodge.
These are great brake controllers.
$75 plus the ride or pick up in killen al 35645
256 443 0234
052b0ed58bf38865dcfb67b92ea3ee49.jpg
ecae6d3ac8f6170157d2d2117003cd85.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I've used the same one for years. Wouldn't use anything else. Just have a extra

50 shipped?Only reason I haven't made an offer is there is a better version out. But for 50 I would give this a shot. If not no biggie.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Such a great seller... Actually just a ****. I told you early this am I would send the money this afternoon or tomorrow morning. I got on to pay you a little while ago and seen the pm you sent after you told me you'd take 50. No biggie just letting others know how you are.

Eat a ****, I ask if you would send the money as a gift or pay the PayPal fees . I had some one offer and send the money before I ever heard back from you. I've already explained this to you. So go **** your self ass hat.

Ha ha. Yeah you sold it before I responded to you. That's what men do.

Yea when someone has money I'm gonna sell it. You haven't responded to my counter offer, I didn't know if you was gonna still want it. So if this is a life changing experience for you I'm truly sorry.

Bro you didn't give me time to respond. And when I did I told you I would send the money this afternoon or in the morning. I had a busy day from the minute I walked into work. It's not like I'm a freaking newb with zero post and am trying to screw you out of something. Hell it's been listed for days with zero offers. I offer you accept and before I send the money you sell to some one else.

It's not a life changing experience, well maybe it is. Now I know I won't do business with you and I hope that others can see the type of guy you are.

That's cool. I've sold many things on here from chassis to parts. You are the only problem I've ever had.

At the end of the day I'm glad I could help you sell it. And truth be told I'm glad I didn't buy it I really wanted the newer version anyway. Sorry if you got upset. It did piss me off but I'm over it.

Re: Re: Tekonsha prodigy brake controller $75

30th6 said:
That's cool. I've sold many things on here from chassis to parts. You are the only problem I've ever had.

Like wise. Guess you think this is my fault. See my last post. Have a good day.

Latest posts