• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tellico Is Closed

bad news..

Just glad I got to ride the place one time before this happened..

With the original badass.. James Dollar I might add... :afro:

No real surprise, but it does say "temporary" Does that mean there is still a chance it will be opened again down the road ? I hate it for the folks that are local to it, talk about a double kick in the nuts economy is bad enough then they take away a HUGE source of revenue. Gotta love that gov't :gtfo:

I saw this coming so long ago and now with those crazy ****s running the country I don't foresee any public land satying open for long. Support your private parks.

J. J.

damn...was only a matter of time...went there alot back in the day...but havent gone since the blizzard of april 06! sucks....maybe i'll have my **** built by the time its open again :flipper:

THEY ARE TAKING FEDERAL PARK MONIES AWAY AND USING IT TO RESTORE HISTORIC BLACK COLLEGES. :wtflol: IF THEY LET THEM RUN DOWN ONCE, WHY DO THEY NOT THINK IT WILL HAPPEN AGAIN? OUR CURRENT GOVERNING BODY NEEDS TO :gtfo: :****:

Yea ,that news SUCKS for sho........and talk about bad news for the Town of Murphy too man.
We stayed in the grand cherokee cabin the week before thanks giving 08,and found out that Murphy .....HAS 2 SPORTS BARS NOW!!
WE went down that sat. night to MURPHY,S IRISH PUB on the square....2 doors down from NAPA....
ATE KILLER FOOD ,DRANK MIXED DRINKS,and WATCHED THE BROCK LESNER COULTURE UFC FIGHT.....
....and got up the next morning & wheeled at TELLICO......
man that place had just opened & them folks were exited about the crowds of folks that TELLICO draws... :'(
DAMN TREE HUGGIN ,FREGGIN GREEN MOVEMENT CRAP.........MAKES ME SICK!

Latest posts