Thanks for the card and decal Blackbeard.

scooter60

20191129_211828.jpg

Card and decal received! Thanks Blackbeard. How do we go about getting some more of these stickers? I wanna start planting these things everywhere. I'm in for at least 10-20 of them.

Blackbeard

Administrator
Staff member
Glad you liked it. I just got another batch in, to fill the next 45 requests I have. If I see a good deal I’ll let you know

The Luke

im starting to think my mailman stole mine. Which makes sense why he has a hardline sticker slapped on the back of his postal Jeep and mine isn’t here. He could have at least left me the card. :(

Blackbeard

Administrator
Staff member
im starting to think my mailman stole mine. Which makes sense why he has a hardline sticker slapped on the back of his postal Jeep and mine isn’t here. He could have at least left me the card. :(
I just sent out another 15 over the weekend. Gotta finish up the next 43, better hurry up!

ridered3

Not Rigless
Got my card and stickers in the mail once I got back from RBD. New stickers/decal looks great and the card is appreciated. thumb.gif

However, there is glitter all over the place now due to the card :shit:

Blackbeard

Administrator
Staff member
You should see my office, if you want to talk about glitter. That said, next time I won't be doing glitter cards...but it was all Sam's Club had.

ridered3

Not Rigless
You should see my office, if you want to talk about glitter. That said, next time I won't be doing glitter cards...but it was all Sam's Club had.
I can only imagine the amount of glitter floating around with those cards.

jeeptj99

I'm sure it's glittery for another reason

I havent gotten mine either, but i think everything starts moving in reverse once it hits the big city of cleveland tn.

xjmarc

Wannabe Bouncer
Travis I think its Tennessee in general as far as the USPS is concerned. Mine hasn't made it either. Took 8 days to get a card from Nashville.

Blackbeard

Administrator
Staff member
If and when you get them, if you post them on your ride, feel free to share a photo of it!

xjmarc

Wannabe Bouncer
Mine came today, not sure where itll go on the heep yet. Thanks. Guess my mailman is better than Lukes.20191203_174617.jpg

Latest posts