• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

The JK was not ready for this 24hr Trail Ride...

Correct when you have over a dozen rigs and you all stop at every single obstacle to video a single trail this difficult and can and will take all 24hrs to conquer. Not to count all of the break downs and carnage that had to be repaired and held up the entire group. We went back to camp for a couple hours to eat dinner as well.

I figured the media was part of the reason this trail took so long. Do you think that was that too difficult of a trail for a 24 hour ride?

I think it was the perfect trail. We all had a good time on it.
It looked like a dang good time. What tires are you running now? Seemed like they were hooking up well.
Also, I know you have no control over this. But the ads on YouTube are getting out of freaking control.

if it's not breaking to commercial than there's a popup at the bottom of the video. But I bet it went to an ad 6-7 times through that video.

It looked like a dang good time. What tires are you running now? Seemed like they were hooking up well.
Also, I know you have no control over this. But the ads on YouTube are getting out of freaking control.

if it's not breaking to commercial than there's a popup at the bottom of the video. But I bet it went to an ad 6-7 times through that video.

I am running some 39 BFG KM3s, best street/offroad tire there is IMO.
Yeah I have seen a few complaints from people as of lately, Not sure why Google is killing videos with so many ads. It isn't helping us, it is hurting our view count.

I am running some 39 BFG KM3s, best street/offroad tire there is IMO.
Yeah I have seen a few complaints from people as of lately, Not sure why Google is killing videos with so many ads. It isn't helping us, it is hurting our view count.
I bet so. It's definitely not just you.

The other part is age appropriate ads. I let my son watch blippi after he gets a hair cut/while I'm getting mine. Recently ads have popped up mid videos that are HORRIBLY inappropriate. Horror movie ads and such.
Sorry. End derail.

I saw where part 2 came out. I'll be watching it tomorrow while I work from home....

This is my home base wheeling park (even though I live in Houston) and it is definitely some of the most challenging terrain I've wheeled. I've never seen a four door JK run Tackett Creek, so props on that, I'm sure it was difficult. In March of 2019 we held a 24 Hours of Burris (now Rugged Mountain Ranch) and we ran every trail in the park in a little over 14 hours (in buggies, and two trails we ran halfway due to breakage). Every year there has been a Tackett Creek Challenge Race and last year Kenny Blume won with a time of almost 30 minutes.

Not diminishing the feat of getting all of these full bodies rigs to the finish line, but wanted to give a frame of reference on how fast it can be ran.

And as Clutchee said, Asylum is arguably the hardest trail. It's shorter than Tackett, and it's as brutal as Upper Upper Tackett, but it's nonstop. You enter the trail and it is pretty much a nonstop fight until the end.

Last edited:
And as Clutchee said, Asylum is arguably the hardest trail. It's shorter than Tackett, and it's as brutal as Upper Upper Tackett, but it's nonstop. You enter the trail and it is pretty much a nonstop fight until the end.
Best part was showing up our first time to the park and my buddy says we are running "asylum" for our first trail ..... couldn't find it, then found it and it a 6 on map, guided run only.
Well heck let's hit hardest thing first, rest of day was cake.

I'm glad the park is being shown for it amazing wheeling and also various rigs take on obstacles.
Road getting to RMR is long, I always caution folks, when you turn off on gravel you have 45 minutes of driving. But so worth it!

Didn't see much of the JK in the 2nd video
I bailed after I made it up Lower tackett and we all went to dinner. Didn't want to hold up the group with me winching every obstacle that remained as upper tackett is straight nasty and no place for a mall crawler.

Correct when you have over a dozen rigs and you all stop at every single obstacle to video a single trail this difficult and can and will take all 24hrs to conquer. Not to count all of the break downs and carnage that had to be repaired and held up the entire group. We went back to camp for a couple hours to eat dinner as well.
i find two rigs is about the ideal size for my patience level to wait around for others. three is my max. lol