• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

The JK was not ready for this 24hr Trail Ride...

We have our race coming up Labor day weekend, Sept 5th and 6th. There a just a small group of people that can run that trail in 45mins or less. No F!!!'s Given pretty much sums up their pace. Guys have come through the finish line on 3 wheels, usually walk trail afterwards to pick up items that fell off. Wheels, shocks, co pilots. It's a good time!! There is a parallel spectator trail that gives a great view of the more difficult obstacles. Usually get a couple big name guys come give it a try. Cash payout really helps motivate!!!

I'll be there for sure, parked on spectator trail watching!!!

We have our race coming up Labor day weekend, Sept 5th and 6th. There a just a small group of people that can run that trail in 45mins or less. No F!!!'s Given pretty much sums up their pace. Guys have come through the finish line on 3 wheels, usually walk trail afterwards to pick up items that fell off. Wheels, shocks, co pilots. It's a good time!! There is a parallel spectator trail that gives a great view of the more difficult obstacles. Usually get a couple big name guys come give it a try. Cash payout really helps motivate!!!

Ah I misremembered/misrepresented our discussions about that trail. How long does it normally take for your group to run it?

How many people entered the race last year? People's rigs become part of the trail? Picture of the rig that won?

I think Kenny Blume has won it, a Wide Open chassis has been 2nd. Time to do trail really depends on how many in group and problems encountered. A guy can run the trail in 2-3 hours if you don't stop and wait for anything. Most locals on 40"-43" Treps or stick SX but plenty of BFG love. I don't have any currents pics but I will get some on this next trip. The entire park is super challenging.

One of the best races was when a father son team, son appx 12 years old, ran an old leaf sprung Yota through the trail. They were dead last but I and many others stayed to watch and root them on. Huge accomplishment for those guys in a simple, old school rig. Dad would hop out, son moved to driver seat, dad hook up winch, son was spotted through obstacle, dad put up recovery gear and get back in and continue to next winch spot. They winched alot!! But they completed the task.