• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

The kush-j7 build by 417chevy

417chevy

Ok here she be some year idk cj7 on yj frame linked in the rear leafs in front soon to be rockwell build haha
1a512e11a78a66ad9777f38d15bc08f2.jpg

82a0a504971c9d11b5098e4d83c0bb51.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm really thinkin about buying these rocks anything that I should look out for on them be a four hour drive each way

My friend wheeled a jeep with links in the rear leafs in the front for years. It would go great only problem was the leafs hitting before the tires. Subscribed! thumb.gif

417chevy said:
I'm really thinkin about buying these rocks anything that I should look out for on them be a four hour drive each way

[/

it will make your gas mileage go down on the way back

I am going to be nice.... Again. Finish something. I need $5690 to finish my buggy. Put something together and **** will get easier.

Kel Lawrence

lowbudgetjunk said:
I am going to be nice.... Again. Finish something. I need $5690 to finish my buggy. Put something together and **** will get easier.

Kel Lawrence
Not sure where your goin at with that but I believe that is what I'm doin

You are 20, have zero capable trail rigs and don't take any advice given. Where I'm goin' is solid advice. Finish this project and come wheel in with us.

Kel Lawrence

lowbudgetjunk said:
You are 20, have zero capable trail rigs and don't take any advice given. Where I'm goin' is solid advice. Finish this project and come wheel in with us.

Kel Lawrence
All is true as of now all advise will be taken for what it is worth I see you all are very knowledgable in this hobby and advise is given with the best intentions I have plans to do this one the right way the first time not cobble together to get it done quick

Oh dear...phone in a bag of that kitty litter (**** for oil spill) all day and it looks like I have missed out on a lot.. This has to have piper or Brock's ass involved .. Now Build that bitch and Fukin mash it!! But with that name it HAS TO look good fuker! ... :smoke:

Eddyj said:
Any thoughts on rims for them rocks?
Haven't looked into wheels yet I've read that you can run 15s on them without much work done though first step is getting them it'll be this weekend or the next

kushKrawlin said:
Oh dear...phone in a bag of that kitty litter (**** for oil spill) all day and it looks like I have missed out on a lot.. This has to have piper or Brock's ass involved .. Now Build that bitch and Fukin mash it!! But with that name it HAS TO look good fuker! ... :smoke:
I was waitin for that thought you dropped off the earth goin that long without chiming in