• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

The kush-j7 build by 417chevy

Re: Re: The kush-j7 build by 417chevy

matth_85 said:
So, the first few pics of the shirtless guy with the rat tail is you right?? And that's your girl.... Are you sure you aren't the real life Joe Dirt?
This where you wanna be when Jesus comes back? Making fun of little Ole Joe Dirt!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

matth_85 said:
So, the first few pics of the shirtless guy with the rat tail is you right?? And that's your girl.... Are you sure you aren't the real life Joe Dirt?
No it's not me in the pictures it's a buddy of mine.
Sorry for the delay in progress a lot of **** goin on in life right now hard to get back in the shop

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I won't stand for this ... Dammit! I had HIGH hopes...
Maybe he's gonna post up with a **** ton of work done. Sometimes I get carried away in the garage and realize I haven't been on HL messin round with yall tards in a couple days... Ahh Fawk I'm just hoping for the best for 417. Jail is the only excuse for Leavin us
#dontletusdown
#areyoualive?
#4174LIFE
:woot:

rednecklights said:
I heard his girlfriend (cousin) found out he was cheating on her with his ex girlfriend (brother) and they whipped up on him pretty good at the family reunion :dunno:

I fixed it for ya

I'm guessing 417chevy and dynamic design went on vacation,,,,,,,,, for the winter? :dunno:

Hahah sorry for the delay been on delay for a while almost got the cage done and should be buying shocks this weekend glad everyone was worrying about me

417chevy said:
Hahah sorry for the delay been on delay for a while almost got the cage done and should be buying shocks this weekend glad everyone was worrying about me

I've gave you plenty oh ****, but in all honesty, I can't wait to see you climb some nasty hills in "the beast". Glad to have you back :dblthumb:

Well between splitting up with the cheating ol lady getting my **** finding a place to live I've had my plate full for a minute now I have it all taken care so with my new found money this thing should be getting done a little quicker

417chevy said:
Well between splitting up with the cheating ol lady getting my **** finding a place to live I've had my plate full for a minute now I have it all taken care so with my new found money this thing should be getting done a little quicker

Find a chubby one who hates computers & texting and she'll never leave :****:

muddinmetal said:
Find a chubby one who hates computers & texting and she'll never leave :****:
Older I get the more I prefer loyalty to looks. I mean my days of nailing fat nasty train wrecks are behind me but I'll take chubby, cute, and loyal over hot, skinny and promiscuous any day.