• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

the never ending Bones new bike thread...

P

If its free, its P
I predict this thread will never die , for Bones can not settle with one motorcycle when there are so many to choose from...

I think he just got another one.... agian

Finally snapped a few pics at lunch.

Just got this last week or so. 06 Triumph Sprint ST w/ ABS. Waiting on parts for the recalls and my hard bags are in. So far I love the bike, very similar to my old VFR in a lot of ways. Need to wire up a few items and install new grips and I am ready for a vacation after Attica in a few weeks. :woody:

340531438_aq4wM-L.jpg

340531483_yW45v-L.jpg

340531461_4nEfa-L.jpg

P said:
That thing is way more sexual then the Bandito could have ever dreamed to be. Nice bike bro ! thumb.gif
Yeah it is, thanks a lot buddy. I am real happy I have it now. Wish I had been able to get the price down last winter when I was trying to buy it.

Specs, 1050cc inline 3 good for about 125hp, ABS, fuel injected. Breaking it in now (it was a NEW 06 leftover with 0 miles) and got a first tank of 50mpg and the last one was mid 40's. It cruises along nicely at 75-80 and hardly any buzziness. No need for aftermarket screens, etc. Motor is nothing like the torquey bandit was, but it relines a few grand higher. I will get back on the motor once it has 1000 miles and I can open it up. So far I am at around 450 miles and will hit a grand before I leave to Attica and get the first service done on it also. Might even do that when they do the recalls this week I hope.

". . . . .hey thats a niiiiiice bike." terminator 2 quote. nice bike bones, got any new pictures of the Duke. have you ridden it much?

CRANK1 said:
". . . . .hey thats a niiiiiice bike." terminator 2 quote. nice bike bones, got any new pictures of the Duke. have you ridden it much?
Only taken one pick of the duke. I have put maybe 250 miles on it.....maybe. Fixed a flat I got last week riding through this flood BS. Roads are littered with trash still. Picked up a nail for them. ::) Rode it more this weekend and always go home after 30-45 minutes for fear of flashy lights in my rear views I can barely see out of. molaugh Unsure how long I will be able to keep this bike. Hoping to take it to my folks cabin next year and use it soley up there in the hilly/twisty parts. It's a points maker on your license. And it's only a single cylinder!!!
326751110_XGxWN-M.jpg

6uldv8 said:
Nice bike Bones! When all my clean eating and exercise payoff and make me a skinny man, I've decided that's going to be my reward to myself! thumb.gif
Good luck buddy! That's a nice reward, I got mine for being an asshole and spoiling myself. molaugh

Need help shopping or need someone to do a fly and ride to 'Bama look me up!

pics were blocked at work so I finally just looked... Likin em both man! You DO have taste in bikes afterall thumb.gif pepper.gif

Rob, there is NO safety gear in your Avatar picture..... your gonna fall down and scrape your knee on that 50 !! :flipoff1:

I got some new sponser sticker !!! laughing1

[attachment deleted by admin]