• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

the never ending Bones new bike thread...

Moped above was given to my Ex GF's daughter. I have another I am going to get running, but no title. Screw it

Ordered these this morning from Europe. :woot:

Trident Exhaust...the cheap **** :gtfo:
Skidmarx6.jpg

Bones said:
Far from it my friend. I jut waste my $$ in other ways you whooompers do. :woot:

Those pipes look like they should have Jet fuel dripping form them. Carbon fiber is kewllll :****:

THe Vitty needs some of those- PURE SEXXXXX :woot:

Bones, what bicycle is on the left of the "stable" pic?

I dig the blangin aluminum CNC'ed milk crate bottom racks.

FwAP FWAP FWAp, PERTTIER THAN A GURNSEY HEFER IN A CLOVER PATCH RIGHT THAR... loller.gif

How do you do it Bonesy, and look good doing it. :dunno:

I know I know, read your book... :flipoff1:

Sheeeeeiiit! Throw some $$ at some retailers and you get some cool **** from time to time. I have nothing else to spend my $$ on right now. thumb.gif

Damn, billet mirrors, cell phone holder. Pimpin in the 70's son. Get yourself a rainbow colored afro and rock out. :dblthumb:

1200 or 883?

Change the pipes soon if its a 1200. It will sound alot better. I put Samson longshots on mine and it is loud. :****:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Bones said:
Likely picking this up after work. I will be on puss patrol this weekend. :cougar: :woot: :****: :gtfo: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: thumb.gif booyang

Get yourself a FatBob tank and a set of Gyno pegs on the back, and you'll have snail tracks running up your spine. :cougar: :dblthumb:

It's staying as is other than passenger pegs added. It has pipes as well (no idea on the make)

It's sole in tension is for sluts

Oh it's an 08 Nightster 1200