The Talent Tank , 555 Racings new venture

blacksheep10

XBJRA champ/ 555 and team Nasty codriver
Anybody listen to Loren Healy yet? I've heard its good from many and Wyatt says its his favorite one. I need to do another road trip soon so I can zone in to this. Just went wheeling this weekend and ep 2 and 3 were good to keep me awake while driving.

ridered3

Not Rigless
I have really enjoyed the interviews/discussions with Miles and Terry.

I know you mentioned in a earlier post that "Listens" within the first 90 days is a measurable metric for the Podcast. So my question, is "Listens" within the first few days/first week even better for the Podcast or is it just first 90 days? Meaning, would it better for the Podcast for me to listen to the newest episode within the first week or to group them together for various trips in which I listen to 2-3 at the same time.

Hopefully that's clear as muddy water.

InDaShop

Dont Tread On Me
Easyline Crawler
I have really enjoyed the interviews/discussions with Miles and Terry.

I know you mentioned in a earlier post that "Listens" within the first 90 days is a measurable metric for the Podcast. So my question, is "Listens" within the first few days/first week even better for the Podcast or is it just first 90 days? Meaning, would it better for the Podcast for me to listen to the newest episode within the first week or to group them together for various trips in which I listen to 2-3 at the same time.

Hopefully that's clear as muddy water.
Naw man, just listen, and enjoy. I cant ask for more. Yalls support and yall using your time to listen to something Im creating is such a blessing. Thank you as weird or cool or odd as that is to say.

ridered3

Not Rigless
Naw man, just listen, and enjoy. I cant ask for more. Yalls support and yall using your time to listen to something Im creating is such a blessing. Thank you as weird or cool or odd as that is to say.

Good to know as long as I listen within 90 days. Will listen to Casey Gilbert and Loren Healy this afternoon on the drive home.

waggener1

Episode 5 may be the most entertaining episode yet! Nate Gesse has got some great stories!

ridered3

Not Rigless
Good to know as long as I listen within 90 days. Will listen to Casey Gilbert and Loren Healy this afternoon on the drive home.
Listened to Casey and Loren on Friday and really enjoyed getting to know more of their background info. :dblthumb:

Stretch

Great content! Its pretty cool to hear each person's story and how they took the dive into Ultra4. Rec wheeler bit by the racing bug is common but how they go about their race programs and figuring this stuff out is pretty cool. Not sure if Nate Gesse is just super dedicated or super hardheaded but that man has no quit in him. Holy shit.

money_pit_yj

Listened to them yesterday while driving. I kind of enjoyed the whole podcast thing, other than a few sermons occasionally, I have never listened to them. Cool concept.

ridered3

Not Rigless
Great content! Its pretty cool to hear each person's story and how they took the dive into Ultra4. Rec wheeler bit by the racing bug is common but how they go about their race programs and figuring this stuff out is pretty cool. Not sure if Nate Gesse is just super dedicated or super hardheaded but that man has no quit in him. Holy shit.
Listened to Nate Geese on Friday and I agree 100%. Dude was a great story teller, but the trials and tribulations he went through to even get to KOH 2019 was unreal.

blacksheep10

XBJRA champ/ 555 and team Nasty codriver
Had to go to STL on friday to get a compressor and chewed through Loren and Nate. Good shit. Need another road trip to fit Shannon W in now

Latest posts