• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

The Talent Tank , 555 Racings new venture

I've got the Podcast saved to listen to later today/tonight.

Hopefully the interview with the "Voice of Hammertown" is badass.

Finally listened to it with the YouTube link, pretty damn cool and they really did a great job . I wasn't sure what to expect but it was like sitting around having a beer BSn with em.

I need to make time to get there. I'd have to have earbuds in to listen in the shop, where I stay late into the night, then home, shower, bed, up rinse repeat. Have never listened to a podcast before. I drive 175 yards to work and to the parts/farm store 1.5 miles a couple times a day, not a lot of down time

blacksheep10 said:
I need to make time to get there. I'd have to have earbuds in to listen in the shop, where I stay late into the night, then home, shower, bed, up rinse repeat. Have never listened to a podcast before. I drive 175 yards to work and to the parts/farm store 1.5 miles a couple times a day, not a lot of down time

Wyatt and Miles did a good job. Since it's about Miles it's a lot of Ptown / 2008 how did you get into Wheeling background stuff.

I dig the concept, I hope Wyatt is able to get other folks to open up on background information and a little glimpse of the personal side like Miles was able too be cool to hear some of the " racer " guys back stories for sure

blacksheep10 said:

Thats my problem, I used to drive an hour to work and listened to podcasts all the time, now its 15 mins, and if I try to listen at work I won't pay attention. booyang

Thanks for all the props.

Its a hair-brained idea from February Ive been working on. I hope those that have listened have liked it.

www.thetalenttank.com

On IG as @thetalenttank
Have an Insiders behind the scenes group started On FB. The Talent Tank Insiders

Its weekly through Thanksgiving lifestyle pieces on those involved in Offroad & ULTRA4.
Its not all about racing and helmet time, and ifs definitely not a sponsor shout out show.

This coming episode, #2 is a dont miss.

I think yall will enjoy it.

Wyatt

InDaShop said:

Its a hair-brained idea from February Ive been working on. I hope those that have listened have liked it.

www.thetalenttank.com

On IG as @thetalenttank
Have an Insiders behind the scenes group started On FB. The Talent Tank Insiders

Its weekly through Thanksgiving lifestyle pieces on those involved in Offroad & ULTRA4.
Its not all about racing and helmet time, and ifs definitely not a sponsor shout out show.

Wyatt

I heard because of the first episode it already got redubbed the Talent Taint.... :flipoff1:

InDaShop said:

www.thetalenttank.com

On IG as @thetalenttank

Wyatt

I enjoyed listening to episode 1, and I'm looking forward to 2! How often do you plan on releasing new episodes?

P said:
Wyatt and Miles did a good job. Since it's about Miles it's a lot of Ptown / 2008 how did you get into Wheeling background stuff.

I dig the concept, I hope Wyatt is able to get other folks to open up on background information and a little glimpse of the personal side like Miles was able too be cool to hear some of the " racer " guys back stories for sure

2008 > all other years

waggener1 said:
I enjoyed listening to episode 1, and I'm looking forward to 2! How often do you plan on releasing new episodes?

The plan is every Monday through Thanksgiving. 12 episodes then assess for next year.
Ive learned that scheduling the release is something of art. I want it there for the Monday commute and it will be. But because of several platforms. I have to schedule that release 24 hours earlier. And they may pick it up 23 hours later and have it available Monday morning or 15 minutes later...and its there before you roll to church on Sunday morning...

ridered3 said:
I think it will release every Sunday night/Monday morning.

InDaShop said:
Then plan is every Monday through Thanksgiving. 12 episodes then assess for next year.
Ive learned that scheduling the release is something of art. I want it there for the Monday commute and it will be. But because of several platforms. I have to schedule that release 24 hours earlier. And they may pick it up 23 hours later and have it available Monday morning or 15 minutes later...and its there before you roll to church on Sunday morning...

Awesome! I look forward to more. Keep up the good work Wyatt!

Listened tot he one with Miles on the drive home Friday. Really enjoyed the format and all the stories that were told.

It was like y'all were hanging out in the garage instead of an interview.

Latest posts