• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

The Talent Tank , 555 Racings new venture

My normal Monday morning podcast didnt get released today but I was able to catch the second episode of this one this morning and it was another good one. Kind of crazy hearing you guys talk about Jessi and then knowing what happened between you recording it and releasing the episode.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

onepieceatatime said:
My normal Monday morning podcast didnt get released today but I was able to catch the second episode of this one this morning and it was another good one. Kind of crazy hearing you guys talk about Jessi and then knowing what happened between you recording it and releasing the episode.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
So extremely sad. Terry lost his world with her passing. The rest of us lost a helluva industry advocate.
Thank you for listening. I really struggled pull it down from all the scheduled locations and re-recording a prologue for it. I gained some closure there, hope it did the same for others.

When I hashed this idea back in February, and dry ran it by a tight group of friends, it seemed like a real hit. My plan was to record some other friends and upload the audio/video and move on down the road.

HOLY $h!+ did I underestimate EVERYTHING! Every aspect, technical, logistics, time, costs, and difficulty of everything. I think I'm going to do a drop on my journey at some point on this project. Its interesting, and the characters behind the scenes advising and test listening before the releases have been nothing short of amazing. And when it comes to the shows. Every one seems to be my next new favorite as they get done. That said...

Here's whats truly important!!!!
If anyone has any questions about how to Subscribe or Follow on Apple Podcasts or Spotify or any other streaming platform let me know. I get it, its a big move to a platform of content coming at you that you may not have experience with. I was resistant to Facebook because I had Pirate4x4. Now look at us!

I suck at change! I'm learning as I go and figuring out **** on the fly!

Episodes will continue to drop every Monday through Thanksgiving on the streaming apps.
YouTube will be 5 days later on Friday. Soooo.....you may wonder why on the Youtube.
#1 I still want people to hear the content, its really good in my biased opinion, but I know some will not change to a new way of listening to said content, we are who we are, right?!?!?
#2 The driver is, "Listen's" in the streaming Apps, specifically the first 90 days recorded listens on the steaming apps dictate the future. They ultimately prove the shows viability, and marketability. This isnt my business, its my hobby, I threw my hat over the fence to see if I could do it, get it out of my head, and go get my hat. However, I'd like it to at least cover cost, and they are not insignificant costs at that. And those ways to cover cost dont become viable without "Listen's".

So if you've liked what you'd heard thus far, please support my idea, my proof of concept, my elevator pitch. Help me make it viable, help me make it where this content can continue to be produced. Thats my ask. If you like the show and the content, please Subscribe or Follow on your streaming APP of choice.

I have been listening on the tune in app. I have it as a favorite but I cant figure out how to subscribe. I downloaded the app for your podcast.
Yeah I think on TuneIn (dont qoute me) the "Favorite" is the same. Let me know Monday though if the new episode doesnt pop up. Im interested to hear how that platform works.

Finally got to listen tonight and looking forward to hearing the rest of this first season. Need to get Robby Bobby or John Jon on for a interview. I'm sure I can get John Jon out of his trailer to a pay phone if you ever wanna talk to that crazy fool.

Got some windshield time in the last week and listened to both episodes. I generally don't have the attention span to listen to anything over 25-30 mins but i found both podcasts to be pretty entertaining. Good job.

I enjoyed both podcasts, I've subscribed on YouTube and can't wait for more. I am proud of Miles for being the first guy up, he's got so many great stories and a truly good guy and advocate for the sport. Keep up the good work Wyatt and thanks for the friends request on Facebook for your experiment lol.

I enjoyed both podcasts, I've subscribed on YouTube and can't wait for more. I am proud of Miles for being the first guy up, he's got so many great stories and a truly good guy and advocate for the sport. Keep up the good work Wyatt and thanks for the friends request on Facebook for your experiment lol.

FOR SURE!!!

Im releasing the Youtubes on the Friday after. So this mornings episode is live #3, but doesnt publish to Youtube until Friday. Sadly the way listens count I have to drive listeners to the streaming if I want to count them for the future.

Episode 3 is LIVE!

Episode 3 brings Casey Gilbert @hosejockey4506 to the Tank for a sit down to discuss the family, business, Every Man Challenge, Back to Back Class 4800 King of the Hammers wins, a possible future in 4400 and IFS.

After the Checkered Flag-

A bachelor's in fire science trains you to detect hazards, manage emergencies, and coordinate responses to fires. Students also learn about the history, theories, and practices of fire prevention, suppression, and investigation. Fire science degrees feature coursework in emergency service response, human and group management, and leadership and resource allocation. With this knowledge, graduates can thrive in several fire-related careers, including firefighting and fire inspection. The Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) projects 7% growth in employment for firefighters and 10% growth in employment for fire inspectors and investigators by 2026.
Apple Podcast
https://podcasts.apple.com/…/ep-03-casey-gilb…/id1477148384…
Spotify
https://open.spotify.com/show/1NEIVNN00HV8oD22GtfsCs
Buzzsprout
http://thetalenttank.buzzsprout.com/…/1625416-ep-03-casey-g…

Listened to the Podcast with Terry Madden this morning and enjoyed all the stories/background info on Terry. I'm quiet curious about the story between you and Jessi, but understand if it's an in person only kind of story.

Thought you handled the intro "After the Checkered Flag" portion quiet well.

FOR SURE!!!

Im releasing the Youtubes on the Friday after. So this mornings episode is live #3, but doesnt publish to Youtube until Friday. Sadly the way listens count I have to drive listeners to the streaming if I want to count them for the future.

Got it followed on Spotify now!!

Podcast is good. I listen to a bunch of different podcast some have 50+ episodes and don't sound as good as yours.
Yours is better than most but almost every podcast needs the master volume turned up, when I Bluetooth to the truck you have to turn it almost all the way up, which sucks if you get a phone call or it switches to radio.
Just be ready if you have a soft talker.

It's cool to hear a host that has a vast knowledge of wheeling and your not kissing someone's ass, it's more like your talking to your buddies. Keep it up.

Last edited:

Latest posts