• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

The Ultimate Trail Bouncer Build

Haha, makes the think about the pic of a regular size guy sitting in your YJ. I'd like to see that pic again lol.
This one?

Attachments

• tapatalk_1506440385444.jpeg
    tapatalk_1506440385444.jpeg
    136 KB · Views: 353
I really don't understand all the hate either. I have owned everything from a $3k Toyota truck to a high end "bouncer" and I have ridden with the same group of people at the same parks for over 15 years. Don't discriminate, get out and enjoy the woods in whatever YOU want to drive and let everyone else have what they want.

To this owner, this is HIS Ultimate Trail Rig - as Nick mentioned earlier, HIS ideal trail rig is something totally opposite. That doesn't mean either one sucks.... it just means that one of them has to be willing to sit and watch the other guy do trails or obstacles that his rig isn't cut out to do.

ideally everyone in your riding group will have similarly capable rigs, but in reality it usually doesn't work that way.

I really don't understand all the hate either. I have owned everything from a $3k Toyota truck to a high end "bouncer" and I have ridden with the same group of people at the same parks for over 15 years. Don't discriminate, get out and enjoy the woods in whatever YOU want to drive and let everyone else have what they want.

To this owner, this is HIS Ultimate Trail Rig - as Nick mentioned earlier, HIS ideal trail rig is something totally opposite. That doesn't mean either one sucks.... it just means that one of them has to be willing to sit and watch the other guy do trails or obstacles that his rig isn't cut out to do.

ideally everyone in your riding group will have similarly capable rigs, but in reality it usually doesn't work that way.

Agreed 100%, I would love to have 850 reliable non racing gas horsepower in mine, but that just ain't going to happen on my spam eating, marshmallow burning budget. Would I like to rock some bypasses, HELL YAS, but it won't happen on this buggy I have now. Rock on with what you got, a 3k yota or $300k bouncer, as long as you get out and enjoy wheeling. :driving:

They are probably the same people riding around with 2 inches of travel before the bump stops hit and think their suspension is dialed...
I feel personally attacked by this statement, reported!

Also I'm assuming this is Matt, I think it's awesome you are still on Hardline standing up for yourself and giving a little **** back to everyone busting your balls! No way you could do this on FB it would be a dumpster fire of epic proportions.
Make HL great again!

Last edited:
I feel personally attacked by this statement, reported!

Also I'm assuming this is Matt, I think it's awesome you are still on Hardline standing up for yourself and giving a little **** back to everyone busting your balls! No way you could do this on FB it would be a dumpster fire of epic proportions.
Make HL great again!

Triggered much? :ROFLMAO: Yeah this is Matt. I have always been a good sport and I am not afraid to respond to comments and defend our work, even though it doesn't really need defending. Anyone see who won at the first SRRS race of the Season? :unsure:
I post our builds everywhere, doesn't matter what platform, or how many angry comments there are. If people are hating on your work you have to be doing something right.

If people are hating on your work you have to be doing something right.

That's quite the blanket statement and a dangerous one too for a business owner to have. It clouds your ability to be able to self reflect and continually work to improve. Not all criticism is bad. But that's where we are these days. The social media era of 2020 where any sort of criticism whether warranted or not can simply be brushed off as "hate."

I know quite a few certifiable full blooded idiots that think everyone is a hater...HAteRz mAKiNg mE FaMouZ!!!!!

That's quite the blanket statement and a dangerous one too for a business owner to have. It clouds your ability to be able to self reflect and continually work to improve. Not all criticism is bad. But that's where we are these days. The social media era of 2020 where any sort of criticism whether warranted or not can simply be brushed off as "hate."

I know quite a few certifiable full blooded idiots that think everyone is a hater...HAteRz mAKiNg mE FaMouZ!!!!!

I don't think everyone is a hater, Mostly just you. :flipoff1: