• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

The Ultimate Trail Bouncer Build

(((i knew, I was jus stirring the pot with extra Troll juice :) )))

Here's an idea. Maybe just say that next time. I'm sure your customer was thrilled to have it look like he was stalling and couldn't pay his final invoice. Might could have left that part out. Just some advice from your #3 fan.

The bustedmooseknuckle difference.
You kind of pounced on that one. I get it that there is some kind of beef between you guys, but you took a pretty vague statement and twisted it. I read it first as the dude hasn't made it there yet. Then I read your comment and was like DAAAAAANNNNG dude stiffed them. I am not sure what you were going for with your comment, but it got some attention. :dunno: Carry on, I like to watch.:dblthumb:

You kind of pounced on that one. I get it that there is some kind of beef between you guys, but you took a pretty vague statement and twisted it. I read it first as the dude hasn't made it there yet. Then I read your comment and was like DAAAAAANNNNG dude stiffed them. I am not sure what you were going for with your comment, but it got some attention. :dunno: Carry on, I like to watch.:dblthumb:

I read it the same way Redneck did, I guess it's a cash only deal or otherwise he could use Paypal, credit card, send a check??

[/QUOTE

Twisting words like the liberal media with Trump. I don't know what the dude's problem is. :dunno: It's all good people like Douchebosh just make us want to do bigger and better things so he has more to complain about and critique. :cool: It is pretty obvious that he is more worried about us than we are of him. Carry On.

Twisting words like the liberal media with Trump. I don't know what the dude's problem is. :dunno: It's all good people like Douchebosh just make us want to do bigger and better things so he has more to complain about and critique. :cool: It is pretty obvious that he is more worried about us than we are of him. Carry On.
tenor.gif

So, who is who?? I feel like Redneckengineered is a skinnier version of dude with the ponytail and Matt is rocking the bleach blonde. Either way, y'all do you, we will watch.

Last edited:
Dammit y'all, quit! In a short time this ULTIMATE rig will be MAKING ROCK BOUNCING GREAT AGAIN, THROWIN' DOWN A BEATDOWN, MEGA JUMPING, EPIC FAILING, GETTIN' WILD & GOIN' FULL SEND and that is what we all need to be focused on!

Dammit y'all, quit! In a short time this ULTIMATE rig will be MAKING ROCK BOUNCING GREAT AGAIN, THROWIN' DOWN A BEATDOWN, MEGA JUMPING, EPIC FAILING, GETTIN' WILD & GOIN' FULL SEND and that is what we all need to be focused on!
That's what the video is waiting on. I didn't want to put out the finished video without seeing this buggy play in the dirt.

I'm just upset my funnel cakes didn't make it on a busted knuckle video this weekend... I understand why my buggy didn't, but my funnel cakes are good

Bring on the bestest adjective buggy ever!!

Last edited:
I'm just upset my funnel cakes didn't make it on a busted knuckle video this weekend... I understand why my buggy didn't, but my funnel cakes are good

Bring on the bestest adjective buggy ever!!
I hate I missed out on some Funnel Cakes. I regretted not grabbing one on the way out for sure.

I, for one, like calling out a mother ****er. But if you after going to call him out, do it like this:

We haven't finished the build yet because Joe Blow has not paid us.

Furthermore, redneckengineered could have said:

**** you for calling someone out like that, you don't know what the hold up is.