• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

The Walking Dead

Re:

They are all dead. In the comics every one of these characters has died.

Comic books must be wrong. I seen them all last night and pretty sure Rick had both arms. :Joc:
I know, I know my boys give me hell about the comics and I tell them the same thing.

I've been fighting from reading them. I like not knowing what's gonna happen. I don't even watch "scenes from next week" because I can usually answere a bunch of questions just based off of what's going on. Still trying to figure out who said help over the radio. I thought it was rick but forgot that he already made it back.

I broke down last month as and started watching this series on Netflix as that's all I have. Got tired of paying for garbage satellite TV 2 years ago. I got addicted quick. Just watched last episode of season 5 last night. Now I gotta wait on season 6 to hit Netflix. Kinda sucks. I did laugh though when that old lady said " Do it Rick" he shot the **** outta that wife beater. Lol

Beerj said:
I've been fighting from reading them. I like not knowing what's gonna happen. I don't even watch "scenes from next week" because I can usually answere a bunch of questions just based off of what's going on. Still trying to figure out who said help over the radio. I thought it was rick but forgot that he already made it back.

The story lines in the show have differed greatly from the story lines in the comic books from my understanding so there's really no telling what will happen. The show also has some characters that were never in the comics.

patooyee said:
The story lines in the show have differed greatly from the story lines in the comic books from my understanding so there's really no telling what will happen. The show also has some characters that were never in the comics.

everyone's favorite character wasnt in the comic books. The only person in the comics with a cross bow killed Abraham working for Negan or however you spell his name.

Beerj said:
Lol. I'll warn you now, this thread is probably gonna have more spoilers than a friday night at Sonic.

That's what I was afraid of while reading through this! Ppl be like "hey do you wanna know what happens in the comics?" I'm like HELL NO, DON'T YOU TAKE AWAY FROM MY SUNDSAY NIGHT ENTERTAINMENT!!!

DUDE! Did y'all watch the first season of Fear The Walking Dead?!?!?! BAD FREAKIN ASS! I liked it just as much as the regular TWD.

I can dig FTWD. I was kinda hoping that it would air during TWD breaks so it would be like no down time. Speaking of, what the hell is the point of a mid season finale? Is production that intense that they can't shoot a whole season during the offseason?

Beerj said:
I can dig FTWD. I was kinda hoping that it would air during TWD breaks so it would be like no down time. Speaking of, what the hell is the point of a mid season finale? Is production that intense that they can't shoot a whole season during the offseason?

I dont know they did the same thing for The Blacklist and they left a huge ****in cliff hanger. Bastards.

Beerj said:

I liked FTWD better actually. I feel like TWD has just become the same plot on replay. People kill people, people kill zombies, people kill people, people kill zombies, repeat.

Re: Re: The Walking Dead

Beerj said:
Exactly what I was hoping. I haven't checked to see when the next season of FTWD starts.

I haven't looked either but I would think they would've said something about it during twd. I'm surprised I haven't seen a single boat. Seems to me like it'd be the safest way to get around. Find a nice island somewhere warm, clear it out and just chill.

Beerj said:
I haven't looked either but I would think they would've said something about it during twd. I'm surprised I haven't seen a single boat. Seems to me like it'd be the safest way to get around. Find a nice island somewhere warm, clear it out and just chill.

Did you watch the movie Dawn of the Dead? Lol that's how the movie ended and once they got to the island, out of gas and floated to the island ( I think, been awhile since I watched it), they pull up to the island and it's already full of zombies lol. All it takes is people to get there first, then they die from starvation/other possibilities, and then you got island walkers! lol.

Latest posts