• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

The Walking Dead

Re:

I'm disappointed with this season in general. You can tell they are grasping for straws with the dikes kissing, the ginger military guy trying to get him some amazon ass, drawing out the Glenn thing, the wasted slow flashback episodes, Morgan being a little bitch, etc. Haven't even seen tonight's episode yet.

My wife missed an episode a few weeks back and asked me what happened. I thought about it for a minute and was like, nothing ... Nothing happened. Literally nothing worth mentioning happened. So far she has pretty much been able to continue on without that one without even caring. There has been a couple episodes like that so far.

I think the one thing I liked was there wasn't a huge cliffhanger at the end. I'd much rather have one that I only have to wait a week to see the conclusion rather than several months.

Re:

patooyee said:
I'm disappointed with this season in general. You can tell they are grasping for straws with the dikes kissing, the ginger military guy trying to get him some amazon ass, drawing out the Glenn thing, the wasted slow flashback episodes, Morgan being a little bitch, etc. Haven't even seen tonight's episode yet.

My wife missed an episode a few weeks back and asked me what happened. I thought about it for a minute and was like, nothing ... Nothing happened. Literally nothing worth mentioning happened. So far she has pretty much been able to continue on without that one without even caring. There has been a couple episodes like that so far.

I somewhat agree and have been concerned ever since Glenn escaped by jumping over that shark. I am very interested to see the reaction from the group when they find out what Morgan did and the collateral damage of his actions. Hoping the second half will be better.

Comes from the show Happy Days.....a little before your time

Wife edit on that one

Finally watched this weeks. Wasnt is supposed to be some "mid-season finale"???

Im in agreement, shows gotten way way lame. But so was the prison season.

As for Morgan, I like that he is still trying to hold onto humanity and no kill other humans. Its endearing, granted we looking at it through the TV on a grander scale are like kill'em kill'em kill'em. Doh, you idiot, shoulda killed'em...
Speaking of Morgan, you guys remember him in the movie Snatch? He was one of the little balls.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgBA1jA2

Re: Re: The Walking Dead

ROKTOY829 said:
Back on tomorrow night and the hype is its balls to the wall the rest of the season.
I'm ready! Not looking forward to losing some of the OG characters though!
bbone said:
Have they left the prison ?
Lolz....yes. Whole lot happened since then.

After watching the first season I started reading the comics. If it follows anywhere near the comics tomorrow night will be epic. :****: