• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

The "What did you get done this weekend" thread

Hip said:
and congrats on getting the jeep going, is the new windshields frame on it?
Thanks! :D Wheeling was awesome yesterday. And of course, I almost rolled it on Sac Up as did Glen on Cable. I think Lauren being in the back, screaming, scared me the most!!:haha: :haha:
The winshield? What windshield? :redneck:

TreeClimber said:
You want a loaner?:haha: :haha: :haha:
HELL NO!!!

:D

It's kinda nice without a windshield with the nice weather. Kinda like riding a bike. I ain't hatin' it... Of course, one surprise rain shower may change my mind in a quick hurry :haha:

Windshield has been on hold for a awhile now because of other "stuff". I should be able to get somewhere with it next weekend. That is, if I can resist wheeling both days :D

CrustyJeep said:
HELL NO!!!

:D

It's kinda nice without a windshield with the nice weather. Kinda like riding a bike. I ain't hatin' it... Of course, one surprise rain shower may change my mind in a quick hurry :haha:

Windshield has been on hold for a awhile now because of other "stuff". I should be able to get somewhere with it next weekend. That is, if I can resist wheeling both days :D
YOU SHUSH!!! I'm NOT liking the tree limb spankings in the face that we get on the trail, thank you very little! :mad:

olllllllo said:
It was a good day yesterday with you, Jonathan, Glen and I all with the 'near flops' . :cheer:
Yeah....definately was a good to wheel with you and Jonathan again too!
And was great to meet MarcW.:cheer:

I worked on cells for a doggie jail for some excentric people with lots of money, so no wheelin. And bought me a new car trailer thanks to said excentric people.

Mine is still on the trailer from my last run...:looser:
However I did get in 32 hours or so of overtime this weekend to help pay for my junk toys...:redneck:

03 CON said:
Mine is still on the trailer from my last run...:looser:
However I did get in 32 hours or so of overtime this weekend to help pay for my junk toys...:redneck:

Uggggg.... you work too much!:looser:

See ya this weekend.

worked on my buddys one ton dodge.had to pull tc because it was leaking between the tc and the underdrive. boy did we find a little prize . there was automatic tran. fluid in his underdrive. the adpater ring that goes inbetween the tc and the underdrive was either the wrong one or the peaple that put the underdrive in didn't know what they were doing and drilled the threads out to just use the adapter as a spacer, and the adapter won't sit flat against the tc. this think never had a chance of staying sealed.
we figure the tc fluid was getting into the underdrive through the front input shaft of the underdrive, the inner plug was leaking.
we put some studs in the tc ,little grinding with a dremel and hopefuly it won't leak this time.
the underdrive was already in the truck when my buddy bought it a couple of years ago. has had a slow leak for about one year or more.

JPFREAK said:
Uggggg.... you work too much!:looser:

See ya this weekend.

Whatcha talkin about Willis? :wtf:

I am taking off all of Friday, Saterday, and even half of Sunday off!:;

I am so ready to play hard this weekend in my slow ride!:cool:

I even plan on staying down there to play hard at night for a change!:clappy:

Glad you got yours back going again, although the tow rig challange would have been fun!:redneck:

Latest posts