• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

The "What did you get done this weekend" thread

Installed new computer and took Jeep for a test drive!! Well still have the same issues so now I have a spare computer for my Jeep. Welded the tow bar brackets to front bumper so I could take the Jeep with me to town on Monday while the truck was getting air bags installed. Bought stuff for the camper and am ready to try it out. Just need to figure out what is wrong with the Jeep.

Crash glad to hear your truck is okay. Now I am starting to get the dead pedal every now and then. I am not looking forward to this!!!

I built a big ass planter box retaining wall in my front yard out of some cement wall blocks.

I got the intake pulled back off and replaced the gasket since I got the wrong one. I have pre '77 heads, and am using a post '77 intake... it causes water leaks in the corners becasue the older heads don't have as big of a water port... if you use a Mr Gasket #203G set it makes it work...

I painted the balancer, replaced the seal in the front cover and installed it for the last time.

I am in love with this SCE molded silicone 1 piece oil pan gakset. Is has locating tabs, crush limiters in the bolt holes... it goes in like a dream and is supposed to be reusable. No more stuffing the corners with silicone and hoping the 4 piece set seals. :bananadance:

SUNP0103.jpg

Tomarrow I will dig out the water pump, paint it, install it, and paint the valve covers. If I have time I might swing the motor back into Eddie. :rockon:

SUNP0104.jpg

Got the wheels cleaned up and painted on the 66" goodyears and bolted on the yellow monster.:beer:

cut my front bumper off so i could raise the winch mount a few inches. i am using rope with a composite fairhause so it needs to be better protected. it is now inside the bumber completely. no camera.

got it almost finished and ran out of .035 wire and all i had left was .023 wire so i had to stop.