• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired The "Worm" (((((( SOLD!!))))))))))

Rescue1

When in doubt, the skinny pedal is on the right
Selling for a friend: ((((( SOLD! )))))

2010 RKey's Auto Extreme 4X4 Chassis ( Derek Mahan and Johnny Caldwell were the builders, owner added a few final touches before selling it)
Buggy has a 4.3 TBI with a turbo 350 and Dana 300 case(All stock)
Dana 44 axles with 5.38 gears
New 37 IROKs on New Beadlock wheels
Fox 2.0 Gas shocks with 14 inches of stroke
This buggy has never been offroad and is still very much new.
Price: OBO!!!!
Owner: Brandon Crosson
phone # : 256-310-7786
Located in Heflin, Alabama
IMG_1412.jpg

IMG_1419.jpg

IMG_1418.jpg

IMG_1411.jpg

IMG_1413.jpg

IMG_1407.jpg

IMG_1414.jpg

IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_0002.jpg

The "Worm"

Re: The "Worm"

Nice job guys. IT should sell all day long at that price. :dblthumb:

CHASMAN9 said:
Nice job guys. IT should sell all day long at that price. :dblthumb:
I wished I had the money to get it! :****: It's a mean little buggy.

Rescue1 said:
I wished I had the money to get it! :****: It's a mean little buggy.

Really, kick that crack whore bitch to the curb and step up to a new pony son. That buggy is YOU!!! Then you can film yourself screaming going up backside :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

DAAAAAAAAAMN.......I can,t believe the worm is FINALLY done...........and Eddie Wayne NOT owning it SUCKS.

Johny Wayne!!!!!!! done a hell of a job on it. Going to make someone a great ride. Can't wait to see it on the rocks!

CHASMAN9 said:
Really, kick that crack whore bitch to the curb and step up to a new pony son. That buggy is YOU!!! Then you can film yourself screaming going up backside :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

Really I have rack my brain trying to figure out how to do this. Anything from selling the Dodge to everything else I own but when you have **** that's not worth a **** it isn't to easy :****: . And the bank would molaugh at me if I went to them.

Rescue1 said:
Really I have rack my brain trying to figure out how to do this. Anything from selling the Dodge to everything else I own but when you have **** that's not worth a **** it isn't to easy :****: . And the bank would molaugh at me if I went to them.

Oh well Bubba, at least ya aint skeered ta ride wit me... Anytime thumb.gif

This buggy will be at GreyRock for June Jam for Veiwing and Possible test drive ;D