• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Thieves Suck

hwmiller

Over the weekend my dad"s shop was broken into in Drasco, AR near Heber Springs, AR.

They cut a wall open and stole his Honda Big Red, tools, compressor, and chain saw. Tried to steal the 4wheeler (cut up all the wires) and looked through his boat (no known damage).

He's upset that his things are gone but those can be replaced. It just gives you a sense of violation Flat out sucks.

I realize it's a long shot but keep an eye out for a Honda Big Red and just a reminder to keep your items secure!

e3d7a8f6b66fc033d7ae96818204fc0d.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cut a hole in the wall? Dang that sucks!! I'll keep an eye out.

The Luke said:
Cut a hole in the wall? Dang that sucks!! I'll keep an eye out.

I think they unscrewed the siding and pried it apart. It is my families lake house. We have been going there since I was born (I'm 27) and they are now thinking about selling it because of this.

And to top off the situation who ever did it left two steamy piles of **** in the garage floor.

470e5d5804f9dd71a57d8a0d29e26571.jpg
0a211f155355f20bff9f1deb4f144f96.jpg
275b7f7c45bad501d703af3fd5a3a388.jpg

Here are some pics to update this. They sliced the boat cover to get in it easier resulting in cuts to seats.

And that's the worst thing about a fkn theif... They'll do $10,000 in damage to make $50.

Damage on top of the theft, piles of **** in the floor, sounds personal to me.

Someone had it out for you guys. Look at people you know.

I'm sorry man, that sucks for sure.

KILLERB468 said:
That sucks!!!! Looks to me like someone knew you guys. Picked the corner with nothing against the wall.

Exactly what I thought. Most people has a lot of **** piled up in corners, I know I do. If I was gonna break in, I damn sure wouldn't pick a corner. So they either got really lucky or been in your shop before. Unless there are windows to look in and see how things are arranged and what wall space was free at the time.

Something that can be done to help catch the **** heads is to use your game cameras during the off season to monitor your shop/shed/vacation house. Another thing that helps the investigator is to have all of the serial numbers for your items written down. If you have an item stolen and you have the serial number for it, then the reporting agency can have it entered into NCIC and your states version of NCIC. Most stolen tools and small items like generaters, etc... end up getting pawned. Having the serial numbers available helps the investigator prove the item is yours and helps in linking the item to the shitbag who pawned it, which can give the investigator the PC they need to make an arrest.