• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

This place is dead...

i try to take some but usually end up leaving my phone in my buggy when i get out or end up spotting/talking **** to someone so i forget to take pics. i had a video of david coming up 65 at aop but all it was the ground and me talking mad **** to him.
Understandable there. Swap and auto trans in there and you'll have a free hand to take pictures of others :driving:

Time friggin flies by with 2 kids and another hobby. I love watching dirt track racing so in the past 3 years I've steadily been attending that more. But lately it seems like the group I ride with (which consists of my dad and other older dudes than me, all of which their kids are grown.) either someone's rig is down, I'm working, or I'm out of town at the races when they go wheeling. I also have a new build that I'm still trying to get used to. So far I like most everything about my new buggy but I few things I would for sure change if I had to do it all over again. Anyway between family and work I just haven't had the time recently that I did several years ago. I still love getting on here every once and awhile tho!

waiting on a couple people to come off buggies. depends who does first.....
Will have to keep waiting :) it's with @Bebop getting some small fixes done before Harlan.

I started looking a them on-line and ended up talking to Southern Jeeps, which it seems like they are struggling like the rest of them. Just a few guys left.
That's a sarcastic comment on SFWDA.

Local Jeep/JK/JL clubs seems to always be growing and have work days like you mentioned, but it seems like it's usually adding typical JK/JL (lightbars etc) upgrades not "big wrenching" things.

Feel like this is part of peoples hesitation behind Build Threads.

Here at least, it seems that unless someone goes all Dynamite Designs and is welding over top of welds for the sake of additional welding, there's usually constructive criticism as opposed to defend yourself.

0993CC4B-3FE0-4558-BE74-9128A17238C8.jpeg

Feel like this is part of peoples hesitation behind Build Threads.

Here at least, it seems that unless someone goes all Dynamite Designs and is welding over top of welds for the sake of additional welding, there's usually constructive criticism as opposed to defend yourself.

View attachment 207772
You are very correct sir. This Is why I haven't posted any updates on my newest build. When you do there is always someone degrading your work with that being said I'll save it for the trail

but for real, when you go to get a construction loan, and interest rates are 3.5-4%, and material prices have started to normalize, then 9-12 months later prices are matching all time highs, plus inflation and fuel prices making labor and deliveries more expensive, then when you're about 90% done but have spent 110% of your loan and interest rates are at 6.5-7%....:unsure: Yeah kinda ****ed.

Oh well, we built some Yankee or half-backer a nice house and property. :ROFLMAO1:

but for real, when you go to get a construction loan, and interest rates are 3.5-4%, and material prices have started to normalize, then 9-12 months later prices are matching all time highs, plus inflation and fuel prices making labor and deliveries more expensive, then when you're about 90% done but have spent 110% of your loan and interest rates are at 6.5-7%....:unsure: Yeah kinda ****ed.

Oh well, we built some Yankee or half-backer a nice house and property. :ROFLMAO1:
Dang that sucks. If it weren't for bad timing, you'd have no timing with building a "real person house" huh.

Dang that sucks. If it weren't for bad timing, you'd have no timing with building a "real person house" huh.
Sumbitch is nice tho. Just gotta figure out how to pay for it now lol. I got the construction loan extended since the house isn't done yet. So we'll see in 6 months If it's better or a lot worse