• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

This place is dead...

Just my opinion… but the "like" option has considerably cut down on interaction on forums. Especially this one.
Example:
I've posted pics on here where you can see the views. Let's say you get 100 views.
You're going to get 15 likes and 2 comments.
Let's say those 15 likes were comments, that's 15 more chances of interaction to help carry the thread. 15 more chances to make fun of someone or ask a question.
It's just more convenient for a new person or lurker to smash the like instead of typing out "your missing 3 lugnuts, peckerhead" like we did in the old days.

Just my opinion… but the "like" option has considerably cut down on interaction on forums. Especially this one.
Example:
I've posted pics on here where you can see the views. Let's say you get 100 views.
Let's say those 15 likes were comments, that's 15 more chances of interaction to help carry the thread. 15 more chances to make fun of someone or ask a question.
It's just more convenient for a new person or lurker to smash the like instead of typing out "your missing 3 lugnuts, peckerhead" like we did in the old days.
I second that like

4887700.jpg

Example:
It's just more convenient for a new person or lurker to smash the like instead of typing out "you're missing 3 lugnuts, peckerhead" like we did in the old days.
I think you hit the nail on the head with that summary.

For the record, I fully expected to get way more "likes" on that post… you guys are getting soft.

I tried to like my own post but it wouldn't let me.
I disliked it, just to make you feel better.

And I liked that one...

I've got many questions, and I mean MANY, on how anything in a sporting event got to this point and how another grown man would let another grown man administer whatever the **** is to him.
Dude is was soccer

It's for real lol, Google Soccer Magic Spray.

What do soccer trainers spray on injured Players?

It is truly amazing how a player rolling around the grass in agony can sprint down the field seconds after being sprayed. So, what's in this mysterious injury spray? Magic soccer spray is actually a topical skin coolant that typically contains ethyl chloride.

It's for real lol, Google Soccer Magic Spray.

What do soccer trainers spray on injured Players?

It is truly amazing how a player rolling around the grass in agony can sprint down the field seconds after being sprayed. So, what's in this mysterious injury spray? Magic soccer spray is actually a topical skin coolant that typically contains ethyl chloride.

About time someone posted some tech around here. Too much talk of feelings and emojis

I have no idea what in the hell is going on in that gif, but that whole soccer business is about as queer as a Honda Mule
Man, try to impress some folks one time, and still haunts me to this day.
Would say lesson learned, but I'd be lying.

Anybody do anything worthwhile in the last month? This place is quiet again . In between trying to thaw out and replumb half my house during the Christmas winter blast. I jokingly walked over to my jeep when it was -3 just to see if it would even turn over , no says i , said the neverstart.

Between kiddo, holidays, and bipolar weather, nothing all that worthwhile or interesting since RBD.

Least KOH is a month away so that's something to look forward to/discuss some.