• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

"Thrills in the Hills" July 24, 25, & 26 at Choccolocco

Trey

Park Maintenance Crew
ThrillsintheHills.jpg

:driving: I love the park, I hope you have a good turn out. Any chance in a little comp on backside or something. :woot:Hello Calling JR HALL

gonna make this ride. hang out w/ big al and hope to see trey and clan. i really like this park! baseball ended last week and football starts aug1st...what i sacrafice for my kids :dunno: :dunno:

onealdodge said:
gonna make this ride. hang out w/ big al and hope to see trey and clan. i really like this park! baseball ended last week and football starts aug1st...what i sacrafice for my kids :dunno: :dunno:

what buggy ya bringin,i 'll drop by al's later this week to see if needs any help loading up.

Talk to bryan today, coleworx boys are coming down this weekend with a new buggy. I am pretty sure everyone knows who it is. But I will let him get on here and say it.

80toyota said:
what buggy ya bringin,i 'll drop by al's later this week to see if needs any help loading up.

Alan long time no see! I still have your blue cooler that you left at grayrock.
Other buggy still broke so I am bring the TJ at Al's and my new jeepster buggy. Trying to get my brother to come and bring his toyota...
I'll see you there.

80toyota said:
Talk to bryan today, coleworx boys are coming down this weekend with a new buggy. I am pretty sure everyone knows who it is. But I will let him get on here and say it.
Man I hope so, been alot of talk about this rig. I've heard it was supposed to be at every ride since Feb. Frenzy(rumors) hope they got it done. This would be a great place to turn her loose.

onealdodge said:
Alan long time no see! I still have your blue cooler that you left at grayrock.
Other buggy still broke so I am bring the TJ at Al's and my new jeepster buggy. Trying to get my brother to come and bring his toyota...
I'll see you there.
forty-2,i have a black rain coat i think is you's.i will stay quiet for now but watch out for this crowd coming down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i think i will co-pilot the orange hack,northstar :dblthumb:

HotRodpayton said:
Man I hope so, been alot of talk about this rig. I've heard it was supposed to be at every ride since Feb. Frenzy(rumors) hope they got it done. This would be a great place to turn her loose.

:****:

Great. I talked to Jimmy Sat.> He said for me to call him this week and let them know what's going on, that he wanted to come down. I'll see if I can get them down here to ride. :dblthumb:
I know Trey would like to have a huge turn out. I know the parking is being improved right now.

I read on FACEBOOK where Timmie posted and said its finally done all he likes is steering lines to be plumbed tommorrow i asked if he was for sure coming but no response as of yet

jpcrawler80 said:
I read on FACEBOOK where Timmie posted and said its finally done all he likes is steering lines to be plumbed tommorrow i asked if he was for sure coming but no response as of yet
its all good, leave him alone// i think it will be a good ride no matter what :driving:

I am also am through with baseball like O'Neal. Gonna feed the squirrels some Red Bull and let them loose on saturday. :dblthumb: :driving:

CHASMAN9 said:
I am also am through with baseball like O'Neal. Gonna feed the squirrels some Red Bull and let them loose on saturday. :dblthumb: :driving:
I want to hear the new wupoow. Un cap da headers that morning. :driving:

HotRodpayton said:
I want to hear the new wupoow. Un cap da headers that morning. :driving:

UNCAP WHAT, already sounds like somebody pissed off the whole damn forest of squirrels and I am ready to pull the pin and let er rip son. No doubt about it, she's a runner. You in HotRod ?

Yup, headed that way Sat. morining early, myself and prolly Noah. How many you got coming.

HotRodpayton said:
Yup, headed that way Sat. morining early, myself and prolly Noah. How many you got coming.

I talked with Mike G and he is in as well as the Tennesse posse. Going up saturday morning as well. Game on Garth... :driving: :driving:
I think my son might ride shotty with me. :dblthumb:

Latest posts