• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tim Cameron Spanking CroWall Video

That a way to make it Easy...didn't think it would be climbed today but TC made it EASY :woot: :****:

I believe I called it last night. Good job Tim and jojo.... Now gus and matlock were the showstoppers... and gus busted the splits for us today in public so my day was complete.

looks like all the slap jack from yesterday topic was put to rest and CROwall was spanked!!!!!! :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: i want to be there when it's wet and muddy!!!!!!!!
that for sure will be tha show wished i could have made it but was on call!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :puke: :puke: :wtflol: :wtflol:

any videos of bryan on it, and when gus rolls look at how bad it had his 4 link bars in the rear bent sweet

Great videos. The one from the top shows how steep it really is. I figured if it could be climbed Tim would be the one to do it.

That is the best sounding engine of all time! I've watched this vid about 50 times just to listen to the engine!

HaHa Nice, Hard to really believe anything could make it up. Looks like Smith buggy's were built for it. Although maybe the Coleworks could of made it if he didn't break. I'm just glad theres finally a vid that makes Timmy's new Green one sound mean like its suppose to, instead of a VW motor. Hope your likin this one, looks like it does very well!! thumb.gif

Latest posts