• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tim Cameron Spanking CroWall Video

641736548_ignnS-XL-1.jpg

I spanked the **** out of that climb....I was scared though.

No one is crazier than BTG Scott though...he is the master climber...

You should have seen this climb.....

641706720_5B7kc-XL-1.jpg

BustedKnucklefilms said:

It is the climbs I have done/seen out west that make me laugh when I see a 15' rockledge that is NOT undercut being called impossible. That climb TC and JoJo did was kick ass.....and for 99% of the guys in the US...Impossible.

wngrog said:
It is the climbs I have done/seen out west that make me laugh when I see a 15' rockledge that is NOT undercut being called impossible. That climb TC and JoJo did was kick ass.....and for 99% of the guys in the US...Impossible.

Who is up for an impossible obstacle tour? :woot: Some East coast some West coast. There will always be a west coast vs east coast debate. Lets take the top drivers from the east & west and take on these bounty trails. Timmie could make it up that 1st climb 1st shot....... well after he felt it out about ten times. But maybe that is his secret. he feels it out, sees how the rig & suspension will react then makes his attempt. Those that think he is just a slam the gas and hope for the best driver havent seen him drive :gtfo: :fish:

As for the Tour.....Ill bring the camera
videocam-video-videocam-camera-smiley-emoticon-000424-large.gif

Neato, groovy, real hip

Why do people refuse to wear shoulder harnesses? Let alone a melon protector on **** like this? I don't fawkin care if I derail this nutswinging thread. :flipoff1:

Bones said:
Neato, groovy, real hip

Why do people refuse to wear shoulder harnesses? Let alone a melon protector on **** like this? I don't fawkin care if I derail this nutswinging thread. :flipoff1:

it seems to be a lost cause around here - there was a guy who slid his harnesses off at the cable hill race at Sept. slam ::) and the bad part is i didnt see anyone say anything to him (even though that was clearly part of the rules) if they are that uncomfortable then get different harnesses

BustedKnucklefilms said:
Who is up for an impossible obstacle tour? :woot: Some East coast some West coast. There will always be a west coast vs east coast debate. Lets take the top drivers from the east & west and take on these bounty trails. Timmie could make it up that 1st climb 1st shot....... well after he felt it out about ten times. But maybe that is his secret. he feels it out, sees how the rig & suspension will react then makes his attempt. Those that think he is just a slam the gas and hope for the best driver havent seen him drive :gtfo: :fish:

As for the Tour.....Ill bring the camera
videocam-video-videocam-camera-smiley-emoticon-000424-large.gif

Really hard to compare East vs West climbs. Nolen can offer more than I can on the subject, but what I have observed on some of my trips east and west is that it takes different set ups to work. The long Aetna style rigs here will not necessarily go out West and walk everything. Just like the rigs out West built for that terrain will not come here and make quick work of the loose, slippery climbs in the east. It is not all about horsepower either, suspension plays a huge part of it.

I am not trying to discredit your idea, it is taking the Ultimate Adventure idea and putting it on steroids.

onetoncrawler said:
it seems to be a lost cause around here - there was a guy who slid his harnesses off at the cable hill race at Sept. slam ::) and the bad part is i didnt see anyone say anything to him (even though that was clearly part of the rules) if they are that uncomfortable then get different harnesses

Not sure, I guess folks think they are invincible. I have seen people on the trail with no belts on also, stupidity is strong around here. It will take somebody getting hurt or killed to make a big change, I guess just hearing about people dying in this sport is not enough for some.

Bones said:
Neato, groovy, real hip

I had my belts on when I climbed it

Matt O. said:
Not sure, I guess folks think they are invincible. I have seen people on the trail with no belts on also, stupidity is strong around here. It will take somebody getting hurt or killed to make a big change, I guess just hearing about people dying in this sport is not enough for some.

What makes me mad about this is it's not just you that get hurt. Just like this weekend, rig rolls messing up a girl’s hand and the mood by everybody change quick...did I get hurt? No, but some one did and that ended the day very bad for all of us. I'll be the 1st to say, I need to wear my shoulder straps more, I wear only a lap belt till I feel like the hill be bad and then put the shoulder straps on and that's not good enough to be safe. We can all do better. But will we?

Unless you decide to harness up every time you get in your rig then you will never change your habit/behavior. Just belting in on hard climbs is not enough, you never know how things will turn out. All of the stories of death or near death I have heard are freak accidents where you least expect it. They way I look at it is that I have a wife and son and I don't want to be the dumbass that dies doing something that is a hobby meant to be fun. Better safe than sorry. Hell at SMORR I had my belts on but not tight enough because I came off the seat, so those people that slide into your harnesses, that is not enough either. You have to get them as tight as you can.

KINGSNAKE said:
What makes me mad about this is it's not just you that get hurt. Just like this weekend, rig rolls messing up a girl’s hand and the mood by everybody change quick...did I get hurt? No, but some one did and that ended the day very bad for all of us. I'll be the 1st to say, I need to wear my shoulder straps more, I wear only a lap belt till I feel like the hill be bad and then put the shoulder straps on and that's not good enough to be safe. We can all do better. But will we?

Hell, I was 4 pointed in and all I was doing was running the winch from the inside. **** happens tooo fast when we play and I have learned that pointing up is a must as well as wearing a nut shell. thumb.gif

Matt O. said:
Unless you decide to harness up every time you get in your rig then you will never change your habit/behavior. Just belting in on hard climbs is not enough, you never know how things will turn out. All of the stories of death or near death I have heard are freak accidents where you least expect it. They way I look at it is that I have a wife and son and I don't want to be the dumbass that dies doing something that is a hobby meant to be fun. Better safe than sorry. Hell at SMORR I had my belts on but not tight enough because I came off the seat, so those people that slide into your harnesses, that is not enough either. You have to get them as tight as you can.
CHASMAN9 said:
Hell, I was 4 pointed in and all I was doing was running the winch from the inside. **** happens tooo fast when we play and I have learned that pointing up is a must as well as wearing a nut shell. thumb.gif

**** goes south quick! And like Matt said it is when you are least expecting it. I got into the habit of wearing my harness no matter what I was doing, even loading and unloading. You never know when the throttle can hang open. I had a team member wanting to drive my rig one day, right before he took off I told him to fully belt in and he wanted to argue. I told him if he did not want to put the harness on :gtfo:

Latest posts